asdfasdf
ADS ADS ADS!!!
Question Or Comments
Do you have any questions ? Or would you like to advertise on this site ? Please contact me at sportsdork36@gmail.com.
Web Search and MISC!!!
 
Support my site!!
>Jordan Shoe SALE at Footlocker.com!
Save 15% on $75.  Use Code LKS178N4. Valid 8.5.07-9.1.07.
NBA: Would you Trade for Kobe Bryant?
Thursday, October 11, 2007
"I would certainly listen [to trade offers for Kobe]. At any time, I think you have to do that with anybody. It's just part of the game ... You can't keep too many loyalties. You've got to look at it as a business. He looks at it the same way I look at it."

-- Lakers owner Jerry Buss

After reading this quote I think that it is really interesting that owner Jerry Bus
would consider trading his top player. I think he is absolutely crazy. Kobe is considered one of the greatest players of all time, and they would consider trading him. When the Lakers had Magic Johnson was there any talk of trading him? I think not. I am not a big Kobe Fan, but I think that the Lakers have a good young team to work with and need Kobe if they ever want to win another Championship in the next 10 years. I understand that it is business, but what if Jerry Krause would of said that he would listen to trades for Micheal Jordan? I would think the whole league would of put out a proposal to get MJ.

What kind of deal has Jerry Buss listen too? What would you accept as a good offer for a player of Kobe's Caliber?

Labels: , , , ,

posted by SportsDork36 @ 9:05 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At October 17, 2007 at 5:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Are you kidding me? of course we would! it would be awesome to get him in the chicago bulls, he is just what we are missing to finish building up our championship winning team.
    Good news, I checked the NBA lines to get him and we are listed as the #1 option! :P
    You guys think this could actually happen? the guy is denying the whole thing left and right

     
  • At October 18, 2007 at 12:51 PM, Blogger SportsDork36 said…

    Anonymous~I have to disagree. Very bad move. He is Not the Second Coming of Michael Jordan. If they were to get anything from LA I would want Phil Jackson back as coach. I think Kobe Ruins the team Chemistry.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: SportsDork36
Home: IL, United States
About Me: I am a 30 year old sports nut. Think you know more than me, I will prove you wrong! I have a wonderful beautiful wife who I have been with for 8 years, married for almost 4. She is amazing. We have 3 beautiful children who are our world. I work in healthcare in the computer world. I have my associates in computer science, working towards my BS in management. I volunteer my free time as an assistant coach for highschool basketball, hope to be a head coach one day.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER