asdfasdf
ADS ADS ADS!!!
Question Or Comments
Do you have any questions ? Or would you like to advertise on this site ? Please contact me at sportsdork36@gmail.com.
Web Search and MISC!!!
 
Support my site!!
>Jordan Shoe SALE at Footlocker.com!
Save 15% on $75.  Use Code LKS178N4. Valid 8.5.07-9.1.07.
Just Lose IT!!!
Tuesday, October 9, 2007



On June 25, 2007 World Wrestling Entertainment Wrestler, Chris Benoit committed suicide after killing both his wife and child. The Cause of this was not considered to be Roid Rage because there was no GHB found in his system, but his dad felt it was do to all the shots in the head he had taken. Test had revealed that his brain was so severely damaged it resembled the brain of an 85 year old Alzheimer’s pt. It also showed advanced form of Dementia similar to the brains of the four retired NFL players that suffered severe concussions, sank into depression and harmed themselves or others. I do think it may have been from the shots in the head, but why kill your own family. Friend Chris Jericho stated that he felt Benoit was Battling a private battle with a mental illness. WWE is also stating that he had passed a drug test in April of 2007. I bet he figured he would not get another test for a while so it was ok to do this.

Looking back when this first happen I thought it may be a work for a new angle in the WWE. The More I read about it the more I had to realize that this was reality. I thought how someone in the spotlight of people could do something so bad. Then it came out that he was doing massive amounts of steroids, Xanax, Hydrocodone in his system. They also found large amounts of Xanax, Hydrocodone, and hydromorphone, in the system of his wife and son. He also sent weird text message to his friends letting them know that his dogs were outside in the garage area.

I have seen Chris Benoit wrestle a couple of times. He could put on a great act. He wasn’t the biggest or the fastest guy, but he knew how to work the crowd. He could have been known for taking Wrestling to new heights as he was a member of the elite four horseman, and he even held the WWE World title. Lots of kids looked up to him. This kids that fell that wrestling is real are having a hard time understanding what is going on. I could not imagine what to tell my son if he were to be able to follow what was going on.

So did Chris Beniot just lose it or was the head shots the cause of his death? How do you explain the loss to your kids? Do you think Steroids played a factor in this case? Can the WWE be blamed for this also? Please leave your thoughts and feeling on this matter?

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by SportsDork36 @ 12:57 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: SportsDork36
Home: IL, United States
About Me: I am a 30 year old sports nut. Think you know more than me, I will prove you wrong! I have a wonderful beautiful wife who I have been with for 8 years, married for almost 4. She is amazing. We have 3 beautiful children who are our world. I work in healthcare in the computer world. I have my associates in computer science, working towards my BS in management. I volunteer my free time as an assistant coach for highschool basketball, hope to be a head coach one day.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER