asdfasdf
ADS ADS ADS!!!
Question Or Comments
Do you have any questions ? Or would you like to advertise on this site ? Please contact me at sportsdork36@gmail.com.
Web Search and MISC!!!
 
Support my site!!
>Jordan Shoe SALE at Footlocker.com!
Save 15% on $75.  Use Code LKS178N4. Valid 8.5.07-9.1.07.
Britney Share the Same Fate as Princess DI!
Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Will Britney Spears die the same way that Princess Di did 10 years ago? I would have to think so because she is constantly mobbed by the Paparazzi and they will not leave her alone. Princess Di was also done the same way. There are people out there that believe that the Princess was killed because the driver of her care was intoxicated and driving at an extremely high speed. I feel that he would not of been driving so fast if the Paparazzi was not chasing them. If she would have been left alone her son's could of groin up with there Mom Present. Instead they have to see the horrific pic's of the crash that are out there and relive every moment again and again. I could not image growing up like Prince William and Harry have without there mother.


Britney has a shrine in her house of Princess DI. She would also like to have a replica of the Wedding dress that DI wore when she married Prince Charles. A lot of her close friends are worried that she is headed down the same path. She is always mobbed by the press, stories about the bad things she has done. But, also she has two little boys that would be without a mother if something happened to her. In the Paparzzi Eye all the time.


So if it were to happen and she was to die in a car crash, would it be the paparazzi fault? Is the person that is driving her around fault? She could also be to blame. Would Elton John write a song for her? What are your thoughts Feelings.

Labels: , , , ,

posted by SportsDork36 @ 10:19 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At October 10, 2007 at 12:32 PM, Blogger ChrissyJo said…

    I heard Keith Urban just wrecked his motorcycle trying to escape them, too. I think there should be laws to protect celebrities. They put other people on the road at risk chasing them down like that.

     
  • At October 11, 2007 at 8:13 AM, Blogger SportsDork36 said…

    Chrissyjo~ there does need to be laws passed. I think it is crazy that someone life is put in there hands.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: SportsDork36
Home: IL, United States
About Me: I am a 30 year old sports nut. Think you know more than me, I will prove you wrong! I have a wonderful beautiful wife who I have been with for 8 years, married for almost 4. She is amazing. We have 3 beautiful children who are our world. I work in healthcare in the computer world. I have my associates in computer science, working towards my BS in management. I volunteer my free time as an assistant coach for highschool basketball, hope to be a head coach one day.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER