asdfasdf
ADS ADS ADS!!!
Question Or Comments
Do you have any questions ? Or would you like to advertise on this site ? Please contact me at sportsdork36@gmail.com.
Web Search and MISC!!!
 
Support my site!!
>Jordan Shoe SALE at Footlocker.com!
Save 15% on $75.  Use Code LKS178N4. Valid 8.5.07-9.1.07.
MY Role Model: Michael Jordan.
Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Role Models could be anyone. They could be a teacher,doctor, lawyer,actor,parent,aunt,uncle,grandparent or athlete. Mine would have to be the greatest basketball player ever, Michael Jordan. MJ has all the qualities I feel a role model should have. He is a great play and sets goals high. He acts professional in the public eye. Someone you can talk too and if they are a superstar they should not act like they are better than everyone else. Someone that is hard working and strives to achieve goals.


Michael Jordan is the hardest working person I know. I look up to him because he sets goals and achieves them. He is always up for any challenge. He has great family values and dresses and act professional in the public Eye. he worked hard for his money and everything else he has earned.


Michael Jordan was and still is the greatest basketball player of all time. I will look up to him and the way he conducted himself. I feel that if I was about 6'3" I could be like mike. I try to follow his work ethic, by being a great person to my family and setting goals for myself and achieving them. Who is your role Model? Why do you look up to this person? What traits to you value from your Role Model?

Labels: , ,

posted by SportsDork36 @ 1:56 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At October 9, 2007 at 6:31 PM, Blogger steven wilson said…

    My role model is my father.He passed away 2 yrs ago Nov 4.

    He was a hard working man,and the most caring man towards his children.
    He taught me most all I know,and always told me that I could do anything I set my mind to.

    Every important event in my life I could always look over to see my dad standing there no matter how bad he felt or how far he had to travel to be there.

    He will always remain my role model as long as I walk this earth.

    I just hope,and pray that I can be half the role model to my daughter as my father was to me.

    Thanks for letting me speak my peace.
    Steven

     
  • At October 10, 2007 at 6:44 AM, Blogger SportsDork36 said…

    Steve~ thanks for the response that is what I am looking for. I would love to know who everyone looks up too. I would have to say a personal model, someone I know is my grandpa, He passed away 10 years ago with cancer, not a day goes by that I think about him and wish I could talk to him one more time.

     
  • At October 10, 2007 at 10:44 AM, Blogger snacknuts said…

    Michael Jordan also cheated on his wife and had (has?) a notorious gambling problem. Not that anyone's perfect, I'm just sayin'.

    My father is an excellent role model, but the closest thing I ever had to a hero was Kurt Vonnegut. Any desire I ever had to write anything was fueled by my desire to be like him (at least in that capacity).

     
  • At October 10, 2007 at 11:05 AM, Blogger SportsDork36 said…

    Zesty~ may have cheated on his wife and had a gambling problems, but he is not like the players of today taking steroids or crying because he is on a bad team.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: SportsDork36
Home: IL, United States
About Me: I am a 30 year old sports nut. Think you know more than me, I will prove you wrong! I have a wonderful beautiful wife who I have been with for 8 years, married for almost 4. She is amazing. We have 3 beautiful children who are our world. I work in healthcare in the computer world. I have my associates in computer science, working towards my BS in management. I volunteer my free time as an assistant coach for highschool basketball, hope to be a head coach one day.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER