asdfasdf
ADS ADS ADS!!!
Question Or Comments
Do you have any questions ? Or would you like to advertise on this site ? Please contact me at sportsdork36@gmail.com.
Web Search and MISC!!!
 
Support my site!!
>Jordan Shoe SALE at Footlocker.com!
Save 15% on $75.  Use Code LKS178N4. Valid 8.5.07-9.1.07.
Shopping in your underwear!
Thursday, October 4, 2007
I am definitely one of those last minute Christmas shoppers! This year, I think I might try something else. I found a Black Friday site that allows you to view all of the after Thanksgiving ads before “Black Friday.” How awesome is that? You can even purchase it all online, no more waiting in hot, muggy stores at 5 a.m. the day after Thanksgiving.

I am definitely going to check out Dick's Sporting Goods I can not wait to see what deals they have. Now you know I love sports, and this store is massive! I could spend hours there! So just by finding out what sales they are having before hand, is just making my day! My wife is also getting excite knowing all the toys she can buy before hand on the other sites they are offering, yikes!

New pair of Nike’s, CHECK, new Steelers Jersey, CHECK, new basketball, CHECK. Oops…. That was my wish list, hehe. But, of course, my wife and daughters (and son) would love what I brought them home from there, hehe!

And if you are like me, and are forgetful, you can sign up for email alerts, and they will alert you when the time is coming. So I am definitely going to give this site a shot. After all, who wants to wake up early in the morning and fight the crowds? I think I would rather sit back, sip my coffee, read the sports section and surf the Black Friday site for the latest deals!

http://www.black-friday.net/

Disclaimer for this is posted on the right hand side of my page.

Labels: , , , ,

posted by Sleeping Beauty @ 8:20 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: SportsDork36
Home: IL, United States
About Me: I am a 30 year old sports nut. Think you know more than me, I will prove you wrong! I have a wonderful beautiful wife who I have been with for 8 years, married for almost 4. She is amazing. We have 3 beautiful children who are our world. I work in healthcare in the computer world. I have my associates in computer science, working towards my BS in management. I volunteer my free time as an assistant coach for highschool basketball, hope to be a head coach one day.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER