asdfasdf
ADS ADS ADS!!!
Question Or Comments
Do you have any questions ? Or would you like to advertise on this site ? Please contact me at sportsdork36@gmail.com.
Web Search and MISC!!!
 
Support my site!!
>Jordan Shoe SALE at Footlocker.com!
Save 15% on $75.  Use Code LKS178N4. Valid 8.5.07-9.1.07.
Welcome to the Battle of Corp America!!!!
Monday, October 1, 2007
I have been reading in the news the last couple of days of the battles between Microsoft and Google. Google has been in production of its own Office product in the past year. From what I have read it is better that Microsoft products. Google also has had a better product with there search engine. They have also, created a email system and are working on an instant messaging system that could be better than Microsoft's IM. Microsoft has combined there IM with Yahoo, trying to gain some market control. Microsoft also has taken a page out of google's and started making there office product like a web base program. The have also in the last couple of weeks decided to get into the Internet community business. They have bought out Face book and now are trying to make a run at the famous My Space. My Space started as a small community for the kids in a California town and has grown into a monster. How can anybody compete with them?

Next Up Sony versus Microsoft. I was reading today that Sony may release a PS3 with a 40 gig hard drive for $399 to go into the holiday battle. Microsoft Xbox 360 is doing a package issue. Here we go again Microsoft battling to rule the world. I would much rather have a PS3. The reason is Sony has been doing the gaming systems for a long time. I have owned a Playstation from the beginning and have never had a problem with them. I also feel the game play is better. Plus, the controller is better. I have lots of people telling me no buy and Xbox, but I have heard from a couple of people that there has been lots of problems with it. In the end I have a feeling Blue Ray is going to Win. So There is a couple of examples of Battles that I have seen. What do you think? Any interesting battles that you have come across? What is your program of Choice? What is your video game system of choice and why?

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by SportsDork36 @ 11:21 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: SportsDork36
Home: IL, United States
About Me: I am a 30 year old sports nut. Think you know more than me, I will prove you wrong! I have a wonderful beautiful wife who I have been with for 8 years, married for almost 4. She is amazing. We have 3 beautiful children who are our world. I work in healthcare in the computer world. I have my associates in computer science, working towards my BS in management. I volunteer my free time as an assistant coach for highschool basketball, hope to be a head coach one day.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER