asdfasdf
ADS ADS ADS!!!
Question Or Comments
Do you have any questions ? Or would you like to advertise on this site ? Please contact me at sportsdork36@gmail.com.
Web Search and MISC!!!
 
Support my site!!
>Jordan Shoe SALE at Footlocker.com!
Save 15% on $75.  Use Code LKS178N4. Valid 8.5.07-9.1.07.
This and That In MLB!!!
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Major League Baseball has about 2 weeks left in the season and there is alot of interesting story lines that are playing out. The first that has caught my attention is the New York Yankees, Boston Red Sox Race for first place in the division. At one point the Yankees were 9 games out going into labor day weekend. They ended up sweeping them and picking up ground. As of last night the Yankees are now 2 games behind the Red Sox's and up four and a half in the wild card. I would like to keep the streak of 10 division titles alive and win the division.

The other race that has also caught my eye is the national league east. The Milwaukee Brewers had a nice 6 game lead at the all start break. But the Chicago Cubs, who have been playing really good baseball are tied with the brewers for first. Is this the year the Cubs get over the hump? Being from Illinois I would love to see them go to the world series. It is time for them to break there 99 year drought.

I know I have said in early post that cubs would have a hard time beating the Yankees but if the Yankees give it there all to win the division they may have nothing left for the playoff to even make it to the world series.What is something that has caught your attention this last month of September? Who would you like to see win the World series?

May the Force be with you !!!

Labels: , , ,

posted by SportsDork36 @ 10:08 AM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: SportsDork36
Home: IL, United States
About Me: I am a 30 year old sports nut. Think you know more than me, I will prove you wrong! I have a wonderful beautiful wife who I have been with for 8 years, married for almost 4. She is amazing. We have 3 beautiful children who are our world. I work in healthcare in the computer world. I have my associates in computer science, working towards my BS in management. I volunteer my free time as an assistant coach for highschool basketball, hope to be a head coach one day.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER