asdfasdf
ADS ADS ADS!!!
Question Or Comments
Do you have any questions ? Or would you like to advertise on this site ? Please contact me at sportsdork36@gmail.com.
Web Search and MISC!!!
 
Support my site!!
>Jordan Shoe SALE at Footlocker.com!
Save 15% on $75.  Use Code LKS178N4. Valid 8.5.07-9.1.07.
Music that gets you Pumped up for the Big Game.
Saturday, September 15, 2007
As I sit here listening to some music it brought a thought to my mind. I see all these athletes out there wearing there headphones before the game. They are using the music to get there mind focused on what needs to be done on the field or even on the courts. When I get ready for a game of any type I am thinking about what music I want to listen too get me ready. It really depends on the mood I want to be in. If I want to go out there and have fun and be pumped I will listen to anything you can dance too. If I know that it is all about business I put on that makes me think about the task at hand. It could be anything, from Eminem to Metallica.

What is it that my fans out there listen to get themselves ready for the big game?

May the Force be with you!

Buy The Buzz Box - 120 Alt Rock Tracks of the 90's - only at Musicspace.com!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

posted by SportsDork36 @ 2:48 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: SportsDork36
Home: IL, United States
About Me: I am a 30 year old sports nut. Think you know more than me, I will prove you wrong! I have a wonderful beautiful wife who I have been with for 8 years, married for almost 4. She is amazing. We have 3 beautiful children who are our world. I work in healthcare in the computer world. I have my associates in computer science, working towards my BS in management. I volunteer my free time as an assistant coach for highschool basketball, hope to be a head coach one day.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER