asdfasdf
ADS ADS ADS!!!
Question Or Comments
Do you have any questions ? Or would you like to advertise on this site ? Please contact me at sportsdork36@gmail.com.
Web Search and MISC!!!
 
Support my site!!
>Jordan Shoe SALE at Footlocker.com!
Save 15% on $75.  Use Code LKS178N4. Valid 8.5.07-9.1.07.
OJ Simpson: Trouble Again.
Wednesday, September 19, 2007

One week after I seen the Ron Goldman's family on Oprah Winfrey discussing the controversial book that was written in the words of O.J Simpson "If I Did it", Simpson is back in the news again in Las Vagas on an accusation that he broke into someones room to recover memorabilia that Simpson reportedly said was stolen from him too. This time instead of being accused of murders he is being charged with 11 criminal account, that range for burglary to kidnapping and ass ult. For a man that is 60 years old and has gotten off on murder, you would think he would want to stay out of the spot light, since he does own the families of Nicole brown and Ron Goldman for being found guilt in the civil case. They are also holding him in a jail cell without bail. I think they are doing this time, because they want to avoid the circus that went on with the case in 1994.What is this man thinking? He is found guilty on charges that I feel that he did do, Then he comes up with the plot to break into someones hotel room to get back items that he says are his? I think that he is still living in a fantasy world. I was one for a long time that felt he was innocent, until I have a great busness law case. In that class the instructor opened my eyes to him being guilt. OJ is a hot tempered person, who should of had to take anger management class. The other thing I don't understand is how does he look his kid's in the eye and tell them he did not murder there mother? In closing I feel that OJ is getting what he deserves, he may final spend some time behind bars. What are all your opinions out there on OJ Now and OJ before the 1994 case? Do you think he was guilt of murder or murder? Also, to you think justice will be served.

Labels: , , , ,

posted by SportsDork36 @ 6:57 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At September 19, 2007 at 1:21 PM, Blogger ChrissyJo said…

    I think OJ is a piece of shit, of course he was guilty. I hope they make up for it and give him max sentences in this case. He deserves it after that book 'If I did it.' Even if he didn't, it's wrong to profit off of a murder that caused so many people pain.

     
  • At September 19, 2007 at 2:08 PM, Blogger SportsDork36 said…

    You are correct. I wish the Goldman Family would call it "I DID IT". The nice thing about the book now is he is getting nothing.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: SportsDork36
Home: IL, United States
About Me: I am a 30 year old sports nut. Think you know more than me, I will prove you wrong! I have a wonderful beautiful wife who I have been with for 8 years, married for almost 4. She is amazing. We have 3 beautiful children who are our world. I work in healthcare in the computer world. I have my associates in computer science, working towards my BS in management. I volunteer my free time as an assistant coach for highschool basketball, hope to be a head coach one day.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER