asdfasdf
ADS ADS ADS!!!
Question Or Comments
Do you have any questions ? Or would you like to advertise on this site ? Please contact me at sportsdork36@gmail.com.
Web Search and MISC!!!
 
Support my site!!
>Jordan Shoe SALE at Footlocker.com!
Save 15% on $75.  Use Code LKS178N4. Valid 8.5.07-9.1.07.
College Football
Monday, September 10, 2007
As I set her and go over some of the Scores from this past weekend. Something Really caught my Eye. Two Teams I felt could of Competed for the National Championship are 0 and 2. Michigan and Notre Dame. Michigan was rated in the top in the first poll of the year, but they get beat by Appalachian ST. Michigan has done a big Downward Spiral. They could very well start the Season 0 and 3. There Starting QB Chad Henne was injured in the lose to Oregon and Freshman Ryan Mallett. Could this spell the end of the Coach Carr era at Michigan? I doubt it but if they don't win a game watch out.
At Notre Dame this was supposed to be Charlie Weiss Break out year. I feel that there is question there also. He has now used 3 QB. From what I hear the Freshman Jimmy Clausen will be starting again. I thought he was supposed to taken them to a national title game from the first time he stepped on campus. He better beat Michigan this weekend or the fans of ND and going to be causing a stir. They need to give him time though. There is still some recruiting that needs to be done. I feel that having good seasons the last two years raised the bar. They have a young ball club that will take some time to gel.

So I think this game this weekend will be one of the better match up's. I think both teams need to get a win to get the monkey off there back. If ND Loses that will be 2 loses against the big 10. They fans will be upset. If Michigan loses do they stop and stay wait til next year?

Anyone out there seen any big surprises in the first 2 weeks of the season? Also has anyone seen any Early Heisman Candidate's?

May the Force be with you!

Labels: , , , ,

posted by SportsDork36 @ 1:08 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: SportsDork36
Home: IL, United States
About Me: I am a 30 year old sports nut. Think you know more than me, I will prove you wrong! I have a wonderful beautiful wife who I have been with for 8 years, married for almost 4. She is amazing. We have 3 beautiful children who are our world. I work in healthcare in the computer world. I have my associates in computer science, working towards my BS in management. I volunteer my free time as an assistant coach for highschool basketball, hope to be a head coach one day.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER