asdfasdf
ADS ADS ADS!!!
Question Or Comments
Do you have any questions ? Or would you like to advertise on this site ? Please contact me at sportsdork36@gmail.com.
Web Search and MISC!!!
 
Support my site!!
>Jordan Shoe SALE at Footlocker.com!
Save 15% on $75.  Use Code LKS178N4. Valid 8.5.07-9.1.07.
NFL Thoughts!!!
Friday, September 14, 2007
Ok I know I just went on a rage on cheating. This post is going to be a little different though. I have had this on thought on my mind. In the Spring NFL Teams draft College QB's to be there Frachise QB's. What I whant to know is why they do not play these guys from the beginning instead of letting them set? I know they are young and experinced, but bringing them along slowly on the field. I was glad the Steelers did it with Ben Roethlisberger in 2003. The Dallas Cowboys did it with Troy Aikman in his first season, He might of went 1 and 15 but he is now in the hall of fame. Doing so gives the fans cofidence in there team that they are committed to this guy. I really feel that if they felt this great about him when they drafted him and paid him the big bucks, let him play, not stand on the side line holding the clip board. What is he going to learn from that?

All I am thinking is let him play. He may be bad but on playing makes him better.I would like to know your thoughts on this.

May the force be with you.

Labels: , , , ,

posted by SportsDork36 @ 1:13 PM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: SportsDork36
Home: IL, United States
About Me: I am a 30 year old sports nut. Think you know more than me, I will prove you wrong! I have a wonderful beautiful wife who I have been with for 8 years, married for almost 4. She is amazing. We have 3 beautiful children who are our world. I work in healthcare in the computer world. I have my associates in computer science, working towards my BS in management. I volunteer my free time as an assistant coach for highschool basketball, hope to be a head coach one day.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER