asdfasdf
ADS ADS ADS!!!
Question Or Comments
Do you have any questions ? Or would you like to advertise on this site ? Please contact me at sportsdork36@gmail.com.
Web Search and MISC!!!
 
Support my site!!
>Jordan Shoe SALE at Footlocker.com!
Save 15% on $75.  Use Code LKS178N4. Valid 8.5.07-9.1.07.
Lies and Cheating in the NFL!!!
Friday, September 14, 2007
As you all know the New England Patriots have been caught taping the jets coach in order to get an advantage on what defensive plays were being called. I have her that at the beginning season the Commissoner put out a statement that stealing play will not be tolerated. I have heard many stories on the radio saying that all of the teams probably do it, but for what? If a team was really smart they would change the signals for the up coming games. The reason behind this blog though I was going through my daily sports news and came across an article with an interview from madden and he said "Every coach in the world is always pushing to get a competitive advantage, that's always been happening." My thought to that is it doesnt give you an competitive edge. It cheating, stealing what ever you want to call it. It give the other team an advantage, cause they know what defense play is coming as the defense knows it coming. This gives the coach the right to call in a adidable to a new play to gain yardage or even a touchdown. If you are really competitative athelete you would use mind games to get ahead. This is cheating. If every team knew what was going to be called this makes the games no fun to watch.

I know that many of you out probably think I am wrong. But to me I feel this had cost my team 2 superbowl appearance and maybe even rings. Cause for a fact I know in 2003 the steelers beat the patriots breaking the winning streak. Then in the playoff it seem the Patriots knew what was going to happen before it happened and scored. I feel cheating is wrong and they should get a big punishment. I would like to know what your thoughts and feeling are? What other things have you heard of that was done that would be considered cheating.

May the Force be with You!


Digg!

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by SportsDork36 @ 12:05 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: SportsDork36
Home: IL, United States
About Me: I am a 30 year old sports nut. Think you know more than me, I will prove you wrong! I have a wonderful beautiful wife who I have been with for 8 years, married for almost 4. She is amazing. We have 3 beautiful children who are our world. I work in healthcare in the computer world. I have my associates in computer science, working towards my BS in management. I volunteer my free time as an assistant coach for highschool basketball, hope to be a head coach one day.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER