asdfasdf
ADS ADS ADS!!!
Question Or Comments
Do you have any questions ? Or would you like to advertise on this site ? Please contact me at sportsdork36@gmail.com.
Web Search and MISC!!!
 
Support my site!!
>Jordan Shoe SALE at Footlocker.com!
Save 15% on $75.  Use Code LKS178N4. Valid 8.5.07-9.1.07.
Jim Thome's 500th Home Run.
Monday, September 17, 2007

Jim Thome hit his 500th Homerun Yesterday. In the era of baseball that has been contamenated by steriod use, Here is a guy that goes out and plays his heart out for the love of the game. I would like to congradulate Jim on this accomplishment. He is from my home town of Peoria, IL and I am glad to see someone from around here make it to the big time. It was really nice to see him get it on a gaming winning home run in front of his friends and Family. It is also Nice to see Jim give back to the community that he grew up in. He does alot for the Childrens Hospital in peoria and alot for the community. Once again Congrads Jimmy, You deserve everything you worked hard to acheive. Could he be considered a hall of Famer? I know in this day and age in baseball 500 home runs is coming more and more easy. I feel he does deserve it because he has always been a team player and goes out and give 100 percent when he plays. What does everybody else thing?

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by SportsDork36 @ 12:06 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At September 18, 2007 at 10:43 AM, Blogger ChrissyJo said…

    It is nice to see him do this since the White Sox aren't doing anything else right this year. He shouldn't definitely get into the Hall of Fame. So weird he's from Bartonville like me :) nothing else good came from there... Go Sox!

     
  • At October 6, 2007 at 2:28 PM, Blogger Sandman99 said…

    Let me start by saing I am a huge Jim Thome fan and I think that its great he hit 500 but I am not going to say that he is with the right team because he should either be on the north side or back in Cleveland. He is plaing with an overrated team that prob will not even make the playoffs while he is there.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: SportsDork36
Home: IL, United States
About Me: I am a 30 year old sports nut. Think you know more than me, I will prove you wrong! I have a wonderful beautiful wife who I have been with for 8 years, married for almost 4. She is amazing. We have 3 beautiful children who are our world. I work in healthcare in the computer world. I have my associates in computer science, working towards my BS in management. I volunteer my free time as an assistant coach for highschool basketball, hope to be a head coach one day.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER