asdfasdf
ADS ADS ADS!!!
Question Or Comments
Do you have any questions ? Or would you like to advertise on this site ? Please contact me at sportsdork36@gmail.com.
Web Search and MISC!!!
 
Support my site!!
>Jordan Shoe SALE at Footlocker.com!
Save 15% on $75.  Use Code LKS178N4. Valid 8.5.07-9.1.07.
Music Review: Keyboard Player Rusty Hall!
Thursday, August 30, 2007



Rusty Hall was born in Peoria Il, on April 15th, 1966. He Grew up the youngest of four siblings to the parent of the Phyliss and Doug Hall Sr, in Peoria Heights, IL. He was first taught to play the piano by his sister debbie at the age of 4. He really took a likening to music. He started off playing the drums in the band, in grade school and high school. After High School He pursed his career as a drummer around the Peoria area. He eventually switched from a drummer to a keyboard player in his mid 20's. The Reason is he started playing with Preston Jackson and they had a great Drummer and everyone knew Rusty could play the Keyboard really well. The Local seen was not enough to help overcome the goal of making it big. He moved to chicago for a while where he became the keyboard player for Lonnie Brooks and that is where it all started.


Rusty is a full time Musician and has toured all over the world with many bands. He has played with the likes of the Legend from Chicago Lonnie Brooks,Buddy Guy, BB King, Curtis Salgado, the blues brothers 2000 band,Johnnie Lang,Koko Taylor,Long John Hunter,Philip Walker, just to name a few. He has co-wrote songs with the likes of Curtis Salgado. He also has appeared on many albums. He was fomerly on the Road with an up and coming star Anthony Gomes. He is currently touring with Bernard Allison, son of blues ledgend Luther Allison.

I think he is really talented and I am proud that he is my uncle. I looked up to him as a big brother. I am glad to see that he is now doing something that he really loves and is having fun doing it. Check out the video of him at the time. There are others out there on You Tube and he also has a my space page. Let me know what you think? Does anyone else out there no anyone that is famous or they consider famous.

May the Force Be with you!!!!

Buy Monterey Pop Festival - Only at MusicSpace.com
Digg!

Labels: , , , ,

posted by SportsDork36 @ 9:37 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: SportsDork36
Home: IL, United States
About Me: I am a 30 year old sports nut. Think you know more than me, I will prove you wrong! I have a wonderful beautiful wife who I have been with for 8 years, married for almost 4. She is amazing. We have 3 beautiful children who are our world. I work in healthcare in the computer world. I have my associates in computer science, working towards my BS in management. I volunteer my free time as an assistant coach for highschool basketball, hope to be a head coach one day.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER