asdfasdf
ADS ADS ADS!!!
Question Or Comments
Do you have any questions ? Or would you like to advertise on this site ? Please contact me at sportsdork36@gmail.com.
Web Search and MISC!!!
 
Support my site!!
>Jordan Shoe SALE at Footlocker.com!
Save 15% on $75.  Use Code LKS178N4. Valid 8.5.07-9.1.07.
Get me 2 Pairs!!!!!!!
Saturday, August 25, 2007

OK I know what you were all thinking when you seen the title. You were probabaly thinking that I was writing about nelly song "Air Force Ones". Um No I am not a talking music. I want two pairs of any JORDANS. Now your probably asking yourself why would he want 2 pairs. Well as you all know that I am Michael Jordan's biggest fan, so I would have one pair to wear and one to go on the shelf so that I can put it in my jordan trophy case that I will have one day.But that is a different topic to write about. Back on the Subject which pair would I really want? The Picture at the top is the one I want really bad. That pair is the the jordan 12. the reason I want this is it was the best looking of all of his shoes. It was the one that really caught my eye. Now that I have let you know which ones I wanted. Feel free to comment me back which pair you all like? It does not have to be Jordan's either. Let me know what is your favorite Shoe?

May the Force be with you.

Labels: , ,

posted by SportsDork36 @ 7:23 PM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: SportsDork36
Home: IL, United States
About Me: I am a 30 year old sports nut. Think you know more than me, I will prove you wrong! I have a wonderful beautiful wife who I have been with for 8 years, married for almost 4. She is amazing. We have 3 beautiful children who are our world. I work in healthcare in the computer world. I have my associates in computer science, working towards my BS in management. I volunteer my free time as an assistant coach for highschool basketball, hope to be a head coach one day.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER