asdfasdf
ADS ADS ADS!!!
Question Or Comments
Do you have any questions ? Or would you like to advertise on this site ? Please contact me at sportsdork36@gmail.com.
Web Search and MISC!!!
 
Support my site!!
>Jordan Shoe SALE at Footlocker.com!
Save 15% on $75.  Use Code LKS178N4. Valid 8.5.07-9.1.07.
MY Fantasy Team
Saturday, August 25, 2007
Hello everyone out there. My Football fantasy draft was today. I had mine set to auto pick. I actually have a have way good team. I am also playing in a different style league. I will keep you posted on how I do. I will also go an get into a league on NFL.com or Yahoo.com I really have not decided yet. If anyway is looking for someone let me know.

Ok for my team:

QB Ben Roethlisberger
QB Rex Grossman
RB Willie Parker
RB Vernand Morency
WR Randy Moss
WR Hines Ward
WR Terry Glenn
WR Calvin Johnson
TE LJ Smith
TE Heath Miller
R/W Chris Chambers
R/W Bernard Berrian
W/T Rod Smith
W/T Reggies Willams
BN RB Anthony Thomas
BN RB DEDE Dorsey
BN WR Anthony Gonzalaz
BN RB Mike Turner
BN QB Joey Harrington
BN RN Mike Bell
PK Jason Elam
Defense
DL Casey Hampton
DL Adam Carriker
LB Patrick Willis
LB Joey Porter
LB Lawrence Timmons
DB Hamza Abdullah
DB Mike Adams
IDP Paul Posluszny
IDP Anothy Spencer

My First game is against Uneccesary Roughness. I am not to worried about the first game. once I know what is going on I should donminate. Let me know what you think of my team and where I could change things. Also Check back I will let you know how I did in the Game and who My Prime Time Players were for the week.

Labels: , ,

posted by SportsDork36 @ 3:56 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At August 27, 2007 at 4:00 PM, Blogger The All Seeing Eye said…

    I just joined my 1st Fantasy Football league on http://fantasygames.sportingnews.com/. Already, I have to make changes to the team thanks to injuries sustained during pre-season. Good luck on your team. Hopefully, I will have beginners luck.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: SportsDork36
Home: IL, United States
About Me: I am a 30 year old sports nut. Think you know more than me, I will prove you wrong! I have a wonderful beautiful wife who I have been with for 8 years, married for almost 4. She is amazing. We have 3 beautiful children who are our world. I work in healthcare in the computer world. I have my associates in computer science, working towards my BS in management. I volunteer my free time as an assistant coach for highschool basketball, hope to be a head coach one day.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER