asdfasdf
ADS ADS ADS!!!
Question Or Comments
Do you have any questions ? Or would you like to advertise on this site ? Please contact me at sportsdork36@gmail.com.
Web Search and MISC!!!
 
Support my site!!
>Jordan Shoe SALE at Footlocker.com!
Save 15% on $75.  Use Code LKS178N4. Valid 8.5.07-9.1.07.
Brett Favre: Is he the Greatest QB of all time?
Thursday, September 27, 2007

Brett Favre was drafted a no name player out of University of Southern Mississippi, in the 2nd round by the Atlanta Falcons in the 1991 NFL Draft. He was later traded to the Green Bay Packers. He was on the bench for the first 3 games of the season, when he got his call. He has started in every game since then. He has played in 241 regular season games and 261 total games(including playoffs). He has lead his team from behind many times to win a game. He been name League MVP 3 times. Has lead his team to 2 Superbowl's, winning the first and losing the second to the Denver Broncos. He owns his rival Chicago bears with a record of 22 wins and 8 loses with a 12-2 record in Chicago. His longest pass of 99 yards came against the bears. He then thrives in the big games. He know holds many NFL records including most career pass completions (5,101) Most Career Regular season Wins by a Quarterback (150). Most seasons with 30 or more Touchdown Passes (8). As of Right now he is about 3000 yard off of breaking the career passing yard record of 61,361.


The only knock I see against him is that he has only led his teams to 2 superbowls, he only has one ring. He is still a remarkable QB. I like the way that he handles himself on and off the field. In 2004, he helped the Katrina victims by sending food and water and materials to help rebuild.

He always seems to come up big in games when something bad has happened to his family. His father died the day before they were to play a Monday night game in Oakland. Everyone was not sure he was going to play and he came out and led his team to victory by throwing 4 touchdown passes. He is absolutely amazing and my feeling is that there will never be another Quarterback like him. I may be a Pittsburgh Steelers fan, but I love watching Brett Favre Play. I would take him on my team no matter how old he is . What are your thoughts about him being the greatest of All time? If you do not think he is one of the greatest of all time who is?

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by SportsDork36 @ 11:49 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: SportsDork36
Home: IL, United States
About Me: I am a 30 year old sports nut. Think you know more than me, I will prove you wrong! I have a wonderful beautiful wife who I have been with for 8 years, married for almost 4. She is amazing. We have 3 beautiful children who are our world. I work in healthcare in the computer world. I have my associates in computer science, working towards my BS in management. I volunteer my free time as an assistant coach for highschool basketball, hope to be a head coach one day.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER