asdfasdf
ADS ADS ADS!!!
Question Or Comments
Do you have any questions ? Or would you like to advertise on this site ? Please contact me at sportsdork36@gmail.com.
Web Search and MISC!!!
 
Support my site!!
>Jordan Shoe SALE at Footlocker.com!
Save 15% on $75.  Use Code LKS178N4. Valid 8.5.07-9.1.07.
This That and Whatever!!
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
The title of this blog may have you all wondering what this is about. Well I am not sure what this is really about. OK here I go, Have you ever been in one of those moods were you think that he whole world is against you? Where everything you do is not right? I know you have had one of those days. I felt I was having one of those days this morning. I work my butt off when I am at work. But, you have people that do not see it as that. They see it as sucking up to get ahead. I am a very sociable person and love to talk. Does not matter the subject. I can talk Politics, History, Current Events, I really love to talk about sports. So people see that is I am tyring to get ahead. That is were the whatever comes in!! I was raised to treat other like you want to be treated. I feel that if you treat them with Respect you will get it back. I have worked with some people in my life time that have no value to there job. They look at it as a place to come hang out and have fun. They also are the ones that is so far up the Boss's butt it isn't even funny. I worked with a guy at a certain sports store that thought he was that he was the greatest at everything. Could do nothing wrong, Stronger that anyone, Was always right about everything no matter what the subject was. This guy has a high school education and feels he is the ruler of the world. Then one of the shift managers thought he was really cool and would do anything to fit in. He was one that mommy gave him everything so he did not have to work for nothing. That is not the way to get ahead. He would lie, cheat and steal. Where did that get him. FIRED for letting his friends steal. So is it really worth it? I think not. He gets it on his record that he was convicted of stealing. Then I go to a place where my co worker actually told me to not go so fast, to work at a slow pace so it looks like I was busy all the time. When I would not do it she was complain that she has lots to do of stuff my boss should of been doing. What is up with that? Lazy people drive me insane. Why would you come to work and let other people outshine you, but they want to take all the glory and said look what I did. It is all about ME,I really really hate it. Cause it is not one person that makes a team work. It is about everyone you work with. It is about creating a Team atmosphere that everyone gets along and it is not about I did this and look at me I am winning. If you want that go and be a sales man cause that is where you get the glory. I know this blog sounded like a bitch session, but I am tired of people no being reliable or questioning what you give them when you turn something over to them, I am tired of people saying "oh I know what you are feeling" when tell them there is a clear issue. They would also say I have to talk to the manager about. There is that me again. I would like them to say well lets work on getting there. But hey I know I am not perfect and will never be. I feel these people that think they are perfect are the ones that are not going to get anywhere. They set and bitch and moan and will do nothing to change. They are also the ones that will sit and cry like babies cause they did not get picked for something. I would like to say to those people suck it up, you are not going to make it in the world acting like a BIG BIG Baby!!! But like I said I will treat others as I want to be treated. So is there people out there that you know that are always in your business? Always calling you names cause you do work hard to accomplish goals? Even the Person that thinks they are getting ahead by saying look what I did? It is all about ME people? Lastly how about the I am perfect and can do no wrong? Let me know your thoughts.

Labels: , , , ,

posted by SportsDork36 @ 12:03 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At September 25, 2007 at 2:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is so funny, I completely understand. But you left out the fact that I work with you and you never mentioned my type personality at all. YOu know the one who shows up does his job minds his own business then goes home. Where am I at in your story! lol. I give you your due, you have to work at things to get ahead. Doing your job is not kissing butt either. I have spoken.

     
  • At September 26, 2007 at 10:41 AM, Blogger ChrissyJo said…

    O man, I can completely relate to your situation. I also was told to look busy. Before when I'd get done with my work I would find someone who needed help. Then I was told that's not how things are done around here. I put in extra effort preparing a letter for my boss because I was the one who dealt with the angry student and I was told I was confused on my job description, and reminded I'm beneath her on the 'food chain' here. So tada - my time goes to making my new blog and playing on the Internet. Im sure not all places are like this.. it's work I guess we gotta find ways to deal with it or find a new job, easier said than done, right? Don't let them bother you, you've got to realize who matters and those people DO NOT.

     
  • At September 26, 2007 at 11:03 AM, Blogger SportsDork36 said…

    Kymeran, sorry I forgot your type. That is what I am going to turn into. But when I have a family to support so that is what I am looking out for. Thanks for making me realize that I don't do that.
    ChrissyJo- isnt blogging and playing on the internet so much fun. I try not to let them bother me but how. Your right the one's that matter to me are my beatiful wife and 3 kids.

     
  • At September 26, 2007 at 9:38 PM, Blogger Sleeping Beauty said…

    Just remember, if people are worried about what you are doing, that will always mean, they are two feet up your ass. You might want to ask them how it smells up there?

    Think of it this way.... maybe people admire you, maybe they wish they could be more outspoken, maybe they are jealous you outshine them. Either way, go more than the extra mile, you will get noticed, you will meet more people, you will move up while others our eating your dust :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: SportsDork36
Home: IL, United States
About Me: I am a 30 year old sports nut. Think you know more than me, I will prove you wrong! I have a wonderful beautiful wife who I have been with for 8 years, married for almost 4. She is amazing. We have 3 beautiful children who are our world. I work in healthcare in the computer world. I have my associates in computer science, working towards my BS in management. I volunteer my free time as an assistant coach for highschool basketball, hope to be a head coach one day.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER