asdfasdf
ADS ADS ADS!!!
Question Or Comments
Do you have any questions ? Or would you like to advertise on this site ? Please contact me at sportsdork36@gmail.com.
Web Search and MISC!!!
 
Support my site!!
>Jordan Shoe SALE at Footlocker.com!
Save 15% on $75.  Use Code LKS178N4. Valid 8.5.07-9.1.07.
NFL Week 3
Thursday, September 20, 2007
Hello Sport Dirt Fans! I went 5 and 0 last week. Bring my over all record to 6 wins and 4 loses.I am very surprised that I pick all my games right. Last weekend I seen alot of Great games. The Colts VS Titans was a great game that came down to the wire. I really wish I could of seen the Browns vs Bengals. I would not of even imagined the Browns winning that game. Also I am going to say that I am sticking with my AFC Superbowl pick of the New England Patriots, but I dont know who they are going to play since the Eagles are 0 and 2. Also, with Donvann McNabb going out and saying that black QB's have a harder time, that is a different blog article for later. My MVP for week two is going to be Running back Jamal Lewis who had 215 yards rushing and 1 touch down.

Week 3 Picks
Tampa Bay over St Louis
Pittsburgh over San Fransico
Denver over Jacsonville
Miami over the New York Jets

Upset
Detriot over Philly

Until next week

May the force be with you!!!

Labels: , , , , , ,

posted by SportsDork36 @ 8:55 AM  
4 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: SportsDork36
Home: IL, United States
About Me: I am a 30 year old sports nut. Think you know more than me, I will prove you wrong! I have a wonderful beautiful wife who I have been with for 8 years, married for almost 4. She is amazing. We have 3 beautiful children who are our world. I work in healthcare in the computer world. I have my associates in computer science, working towards my BS in management. I volunteer my free time as an assistant coach for highschool basketball, hope to be a head coach one day.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER