asdfasdf
ADS ADS ADS!!!
Question Or Comments
Do you have any questions ? Or would you like to advertise on this site ? Please contact me at sportsdork36@gmail.com.
Web Search and MISC!!!
 
Support my site!!
>Jordan Shoe SALE at Footlocker.com!
Save 15% on $75.  Use Code LKS178N4. Valid 8.5.07-9.1.07.
Who's my baby's daddy?!?!?!
Saturday, August 18, 2007
Montell Williams, Jerry Springer and my personal favorite Maury Povich, NOT!! I am never home during the day, so I don't get the pleasure to view these wonderful shows, thank god, but when I am home, I happen to catch Maury, and is all he has "Who is my baby's daddy?" Are these people just actors? Or are they serious? I can not imagine, going on live TV and letting everyone know my business, how embarrassing! What is wrong with them? Do they have no morals? What great shows for our children and teens to be brought up on. I really can not stand TV anymore. Talk shows, realty TV, all of it. What ever happened to The Wonder Years? Why do we not have shows like that anymore? A good family show. I have no desire to watch this crap they call TV and I am tired of them making money off of it.

What are your thoughts and opinions?

Labels: , , ,

posted by SportsDork36 @ 11:15 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At August 20, 2007 at 10:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My favorite, the last time I saw Maury was a girl who tested five guys to find her baby daddy and none of them were so she was on for a second time testing four more and none of them were the father either. How disgusting. I would rather pay for paternity testing than let the whole world know I had been with that many guys in one month's time. I miss old TV, too. Wonder Years was good but all of the TGIF shows and game shows. All there is is trash now. That is what sells tho- sadly us not watching the garbage hasn't helped because most of society likes that crap.

     
  • At August 20, 2007 at 10:49 AM, Blogger SportsDork36 said…

    I agree if you want to watch the old shows and if you have cable you can watch them on Nick at night. it has all the old shows. About that epsiode of maury I seen the top ten guest on his show. it was bad.

     
  • At August 20, 2007 at 12:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I couldn't agree more!!

     
  • At August 21, 2007 at 5:59 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hey thanks man. I think we'll be pretty darn good with Gordon coming in. I mean...come on. We're talkin about Eric Gordon.

     
  • At August 25, 2007 at 2:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I agree...the shows on are terrible! There are no more good role models for young kids either.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: SportsDork36
Home: IL, United States
About Me: I am a 30 year old sports nut. Think you know more than me, I will prove you wrong! I have a wonderful beautiful wife who I have been with for 8 years, married for almost 4. She is amazing. We have 3 beautiful children who are our world. I work in healthcare in the computer world. I have my associates in computer science, working towards my BS in management. I volunteer my free time as an assistant coach for highschool basketball, hope to be a head coach one day.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER