asdfasdf
ADS ADS ADS!!!
Question Or Comments
Do you have any questions ? Or would you like to advertise on this site ? Please contact me at sportsdork36@gmail.com.
Web Search and MISC!!!
 
Support my site!!
>Jordan Shoe SALE at Footlocker.com!
Save 15% on $75.  Use Code LKS178N4. Valid 8.5.07-9.1.07.
NCAA Football
Wednesday, August 8, 2007
With the College Football Season starting here in a couple weeks it is time to talk about my thoughts and feeling on college football. First of all I think it is ridiculous that they do not have a playoff system to pick there National Champ. I think it is unfair to teams that go undefeated throughout the year never get a chance to prove themselves against the best teams. I feel it is time to go to a playoff system. Take all the bowl games and combined them into brackets. Or even take the top 8 teams in the bcs and pair them together. They could play the games in a 3 week span and still have the last bowl game. They may even make more money cause they will have the best teams pair off against each other. To make it work correctly they could also take all the top undefeated division 1 teams and put them in and if there is more than four have another way of determining who gets in.

Now that I have give my thoughts on the way the pick a NCAA Champion I want to give you my pick of the top teams I think will be fun to watch.

1. Notre Dame
2. USC
3. North Carolina
4. South Carolina
5. LSU

May the force be with you!

Sportdork36
posted by SportsDork36 @ 7:12 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At August 8, 2007 at 8:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    South Carolina? North Carolina? Are you serious? South is OK but they're no national championship material. But the tar Heels have absolutely No chance of even having a 6-6 season. They were awful last year and they'll probably be awful this year. Notre Dame is a good pick but it's the Irish. They get more credit than they deserve...every year.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: SportsDork36
Home: IL, United States
About Me: I am a 30 year old sports nut. Think you know more than me, I will prove you wrong! I have a wonderful beautiful wife who I have been with for 8 years, married for almost 4. She is amazing. We have 3 beautiful children who are our world. I work in healthcare in the computer world. I have my associates in computer science, working towards my BS in management. I volunteer my free time as an assistant coach for highschool basketball, hope to be a head coach one day.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER