asdfasdf
ADS ADS ADS!!!
Question Or Comments
Do you have any questions ? Or would you like to advertise on this site ? Please contact me at sportsdork36@gmail.com.
Web Search and MISC!!!
 
Support my site!!
>Jordan Shoe SALE at Footlocker.com!
Save 15% on $75.  Use Code LKS178N4. Valid 8.5.07-9.1.07.
NCAA Top 10 preseason Heisman Picks.
Sunday, August 12, 2007
The NCAA Football season starts here in a couple weeks so I decide to go out and do some research and see were players are rank to be this years College Football Heisman. I started with www.msnbc.com and found this list of the top ten players.
1. John David Booty, USC
2. Darren McFadden, Arkansas
3. Steve Slaton, West Virginia
4. Colt Brennan, Hawaii
5. Ray Rice, Rutgers
6. Brian Brohm, Louisville
7. Mike Hart, Michigan
8. Pat White, West Virginia
9. Tim Tebow, Florida
10. Jonathan Stewart, Oregon

I know what you are asking your self. Who does the sportsdork think is going to win? For me it is too early to tell. I will have to do more research on it and watch a couple of games and I will let you know.

Labels: , , , ,

posted by SportsDork36 @ 10:49 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: SportsDork36
Home: IL, United States
About Me: I am a 30 year old sports nut. Think you know more than me, I will prove you wrong! I have a wonderful beautiful wife who I have been with for 8 years, married for almost 4. She is amazing. We have 3 beautiful children who are our world. I work in healthcare in the computer world. I have my associates in computer science, working towards my BS in management. I volunteer my free time as an assistant coach for highschool basketball, hope to be a head coach one day.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER