asdfasdf
ADS ADS ADS!!!
Question Or Comments
Do you have any questions ? Or would you like to advertise on this site ? Please contact me at sportsdork36@gmail.com.
Web Search and MISC!!!
 
Support my site!!
>Jordan Shoe SALE at Footlocker.com!
Save 15% on $75.  Use Code LKS178N4. Valid 8.5.07-9.1.07.
Mike Vick Jail Bird instead of Dirty Bird!
Saturday, August 18, 2007



Digg!

When Mike Vick came into the League I felt that he was going to change the way football is played. He could do it all, he had the skills to run the ball or pass the ball. He could even catch really well. He was the next up and coming star. He was going to take what ever team that drafted him. He was the first pick of the San Diego Chargers and later traded to the Atlanta Falcons. He did become an instant star in Atlanta. He has taken the team to the NFC Championship game and probably would of led them to a Super bowl title until he got himself into trouble. He let the money and fame get to him and felt that he could do no wrong. Unannounced to the public he had a house in Virginia that he was using for gambling rings. Not just your typical card game gambling rings but one that involved dog fights. These dogs would be trained to fight each other to death. This was going on for a couple of years with the public knowing. HE was running the ring under the business name Bad News Kennels. From what I have seen Vick stated that it was family and friends that were running this he had no idea what was going, even though this house and land was his. He did sell the house before the feds searched it. After the search of the house the Feds charge Vick with cruelty to animals, which could be bad for him since he could be facing 5 years to life in prison. Some of the charges that were brought against him where killing the dogs, by hanging, electrocution, and throwing the dogs on the ground and beating them to death because the were useless to them. They are also charged with tying them close together, feeding them gun powder to make the mean and read to kill. It was also said that they found lots of dogs in a grave that was dug up on the land and a lot of them were registered to one Mike Vick. I know a lot of people that look up to him. With the circumstances that have came about this is not a good role model for children. If they let him go free this will show that it is ok to treat animals bad. I think that it is great that the NFL is looking into suspending him and also he was told to stay away from training camp. A lot of his sponsors are not going to stand by him either. I have heard that Nike is not going to put his signature shoe up for sale. I think that is good because he does not need to be making money if he is guilt. I hope they ban him from the league and not allow him to collect his money. Would love to get your opinions.



May the Force be with you!

Sportsdork36




Digg!

Labels: , , ,

posted by SportsDork36 @ 12:14 PM  
9 Comments:
  • At July 24, 2007 at 1:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    He is one sick man. His punishment should be the same as the way he treated those dogs. All his things should be pulled from the shelves, all companies should drop him, he should not be able to get one more dime.

     
  • At July 27, 2007 at 8:30 PM, Blogger SportsDork36 said…

    OK I have some updated info on the great Mike Vick. I am please to announce that Nike has suspended him without pay. Reebok has pull his jeresy and topps is pulling his trading card. I am glad to hear there is some great companies out there that are doing justice.

     
  • At July 30, 2007 at 2:24 PM, Blogger SportsDork36 said…

    Just some updated info in the Mike Vick case. The other person charged pleaded guilty and will help the state in the trail against Vick.

     
  • At July 31, 2007 at 8:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think wifey is right in that they should treat him like the dogs, electrocute him, tie him to something and feed him gunpowder, shoot him in the balls. Losing his career and money is nothing compared to the suffering and death he caused to innocent animals. What is with crazy people and their dogfighting? How are there enough people that find that entertaining? Sicko's. You would think people with so much money and success would have access to better things to do with their time.

     
  • At July 31, 2007 at 9:13 AM, Blogger SportsDork36 said…

    Vick thinks he is going to be playing in the NFL again this year. I think WRONG. He partner in the deal is ratting him out.

     
  • At August 17, 2007 at 3:00 PM, Blogger SportsDork36 said…

    OK What does everyone think. Vicke is going to be going to jail soon. YES Final Justice.

     
  • At August 20, 2007 at 4:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well I posted the anonymous comment just cuz i was too lazy to write my name at the time but what is his sentence? i never heard.

     
  • At August 21, 2007 at 8:22 AM, Blogger SportsDork36 said…

    No sentence has been brought down yet. I hope he gets all of the 36 months. I really hope the NFL Bans hom for Life to may a statement.

     
  • At August 21, 2007 at 12:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think he should get way longer than that. He murdered dogs since 2001, 8 of them in April. I was sick to my stomach watching this story last night. Im sure he'll get the pampered celebrity treatment in jail but if not I hope they gang up and beat the crap out of him.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: SportsDork36
Home: IL, United States
About Me: I am a 30 year old sports nut. Think you know more than me, I will prove you wrong! I have a wonderful beautiful wife who I have been with for 8 years, married for almost 4. She is amazing. We have 3 beautiful children who are our world. I work in healthcare in the computer world. I have my associates in computer science, working towards my BS in management. I volunteer my free time as an assistant coach for highschool basketball, hope to be a head coach one day.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER