asdfasdf
ADS ADS ADS!!!
Question Or Comments
Do you have any questions ? Or would you like to advertise on this site ? Please contact me at sportsdork36@gmail.com.
Web Search and MISC!!!
 
Support my site!!
>Jordan Shoe SALE at Footlocker.com!
Save 15% on $75.  Use Code LKS178N4. Valid 8.5.07-9.1.07.
99 years will the Drought End
Thursday, August 2, 2007
With the Chicago Cubs becoming tied for first place last night is this the year that the CUBS finally win the world series. I know that there is still 2 months left in the season but they have been playing outstanding. I think Lou Pinella is the greatest thing that has happened to them. He knows how to use his pitching staff and he keeps playing players when they are hitting the ball. Even though I think they should of picked up one more starting pitcher the do have plenty of young arms to handle the pitching. I also feel the are a more complete all around team that can win without hitting the long ball. The only thing that I fear is when they make it to the world series is they will have to play the Yankees. But if they play anyone else the curse will be broken.

May the force be with you.
posted by SportsDork36 @ 9:29 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At August 3, 2007 at 9:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You asked for this.
    What the hell makes you think the Spankmee's are gonna be the team to meet at the end. I don't see it happening... lol. Pinella is gonna drop the big bombs and NY is through. This is the Best team in Baseball right now. Hopefully they continue, and then we can watch the annihilation of Moneybags and his Yankmee's.

     
  • At August 10, 2007 at 8:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yankess, Schmankees! Don't they first have to make into the playoffs before they can get to the Series? Well, maybe they will but I don't think they have enough to go all the way. And will this be Torre's last hurrah? Mattingly and Girardi wait in the wings. But enough about that, the real story IS the Cubs! Right now, only 1/2 game out but Soriano hurt and the pitching is slumping a little. I think they can hang on though and overtake the Brewers. At the least, they should get the wildcard. Once in the postseason, they have the right kind of team to make a run all the way. Could this finally be the year!? I thought I saw a pig flying this morning...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: SportsDork36
Home: IL, United States
About Me: I am a 30 year old sports nut. Think you know more than me, I will prove you wrong! I have a wonderful beautiful wife who I have been with for 8 years, married for almost 4. She is amazing. We have 3 beautiful children who are our world. I work in healthcare in the computer world. I have my associates in computer science, working towards my BS in management. I volunteer my free time as an assistant coach for highschool basketball, hope to be a head coach one day.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER