asdfasdf
ADS ADS ADS!!!
Question Or Comments
Do you have any questions ? Or would you like to advertise on this site ? Please contact me at sportsdork36@gmail.com.
Web Search and MISC!!!
 
Support my site!!
>Jordan Shoe SALE at Footlocker.com!
Save 15% on $75.  Use Code LKS178N4. Valid 8.5.07-9.1.07.
Summer Time Fun!
Thursday, August 2, 2007
Tonight I sat and watch my wonderful kids run through the sprinkler on this hot summer day. So of course, I got to reminiscing on my childhood days of what I enjoyed to do. I loved playing with the whiffle ball bat, swimming in the creek, riding my bike. As I got to the early teen years, I got more into the video games, but I still was mainly out on my bike or played a lot of sports outside. What were some of your favorite childhood memories as a kid??

May the force be with you, SportsDork
posted by SportsDork36 @ 8:38 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At August 2, 2007 at 8:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hmm...As a kid I usually rode my bike around, oooh, and then there was barbies ;) lol, swam alot! That was about it. As I got into the teen years, before I had a car, me and my friends would walk around alot, stay at each others house and stay up all night talking about stupid boys! As I got a bit older, SportsDork came into picture, hehe, then the booze. Oh wait, the booze came way before SportsDork haha!

     
  • At August 3, 2007 at 8:11 AM, Blogger SportsDork36 said…

    Now there is no Boozen at all your are OLD. LOL.

     
  • At August 10, 2007 at 8:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Bike riding, basketball on the driveway, whiffle ball and other forms of baseball in the big yard of the church nearby. Swimming, kick the can, different hide and tag games, going to the Heart of Illinois Fair. Teens - hanging out at THE mall and Westlake Shopping Center. Driving around aimlessly, spinning tires, yelling at people, throwing water balloons and shooting flaming arrows (well, that happened one night, anyway).

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: SportsDork36
Home: IL, United States
About Me: I am a 30 year old sports nut. Think you know more than me, I will prove you wrong! I have a wonderful beautiful wife who I have been with for 8 years, married for almost 4. She is amazing. We have 3 beautiful children who are our world. I work in healthcare in the computer world. I have my associates in computer science, working towards my BS in management. I volunteer my free time as an assistant coach for highschool basketball, hope to be a head coach one day.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER