asdfasdf
ADS ADS ADS!!!
Question Or Comments
Do you have any questions ? Or would you like to advertise on this site ? Please contact me at sportsdork36@gmail.com.
Web Search and MISC!!!
 
Support my site!!
>Jordan Shoe SALE at Footlocker.com!
Save 15% on $75.  Use Code LKS178N4. Valid 8.5.07-9.1.07.
1990's songs of summer
Thursday, August 2, 2007
What were some of your favorite songs growing up in the 90's? What did you and your friends sit around and listen to on those hot summer days or nights? Or at your parties? Here are a few that I can remember:

1. Summertime~ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince Summer of 91
2. Whoop there it is~ Tag Team, 94
3. Woof Woof~ Snoop, 98

May the force be with you, SportsDork36
posted by SportsDork36 @ 8:42 PM  
7 Comments:
  • At August 2, 2007 at 9:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    SportsDork~Of course you had to name all rap! lol!!! That aint good music, lol. Those are old songs, but then again, so are you! Now here are some good ones!

    1. Hit me baby one more time, Britney Spears
    2. If you had my love, J Lo
    3. Can I get a... Jay Z
    4. Miami, Will Smith
    5. Too Close, Next
    6. Ghetto Superstar, Mya
    7. Da Dip, Freak Nasty

    Damn, now those are some good dancin songs, and good drinkin songs lol. I rule! ;)

     
  • At August 2, 2007 at 9:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ok, so after I posted that, I got to thinkin...mine were all rap too....but mine are better than yours lol...

     
  • At August 2, 2007 at 10:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You 2 are loosers get a clue

    1. ANYTHING METALLICA
    2. mmmm was their any other bands in the 90's?

     
  • At August 3, 2007 at 7:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey man. This is an awesome site. Looks like you just started it, too. Did you get this template free?

    IUBaller

     
  • At August 3, 2007 at 7:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    God of thunder- Metallica? I enjoy metallica, reminds me of my dad, ha. You must be really old.

     
  • At August 3, 2007 at 7:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    God of thunder~ Wait a min....I should have known... hahahahaha....LOL too funny...

     
  • At August 3, 2007 at 8:09 AM, Blogger SportsDork36 said…

    the early 90's the alternative bands sucked. There was no good music coming out of them. Rap was the 90'S

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: SportsDork36
Home: IL, United States
About Me: I am a 30 year old sports nut. Think you know more than me, I will prove you wrong! I have a wonderful beautiful wife who I have been with for 8 years, married for almost 4. She is amazing. We have 3 beautiful children who are our world. I work in healthcare in the computer world. I have my associates in computer science, working towards my BS in management. I volunteer my free time as an assistant coach for highschool basketball, hope to be a head coach one day.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER