asdfasdf
ADS ADS ADS!!!
Question Or Comments
Do you have any questions ? Or would you like to advertise on this site ? Please contact me at sportsdork36@gmail.com.
Web Search and MISC!!!
 
Support my site!!
>Jordan Shoe SALE at Footlocker.com!
Save 15% on $75.  Use Code LKS178N4. Valid 8.5.07-9.1.07.
Harry Potter Book 7 Review/ My thoughts.
Saturday, July 28, 2007
OK this is going to have some spoilers in it so if you have not yet finishted. I am glad that she has finally brought some closer to the series. Even though she has left it open for another book I dont feel there will be. I like that this book kept me guessing and on the edge of my sit the whole time I was reading it. I felt the characters that she killed off was kept a great secret. I was really crushed that she killed Dobby. He was my favorite House Elf and I felt that he was going to be the one to help Harry Finish off Lord Voldermort. I was glad to see that Ron and Herimone and Neville Longbottom played a roll. I was also glad to see harry end up with Ginny and not the other person he had liked. I really wish she would of went into more detail about if Harry graduated from Hogwarts and who became Head Master. I feel this book was really great. I am looking foward to see where JR goes from here.

May Force be with you.

Sportsdork36
posted by SportsDork36 @ 10:24 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: SportsDork36
Home: IL, United States
About Me: I am a 30 year old sports nut. Think you know more than me, I will prove you wrong! I have a wonderful beautiful wife who I have been with for 8 years, married for almost 4. She is amazing. We have 3 beautiful children who are our world. I work in healthcare in the computer world. I have my associates in computer science, working towards my BS in management. I volunteer my free time as an assistant coach for highschool basketball, hope to be a head coach one day.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER