asdfasdf
ADS ADS ADS!!!
Question Or Comments
Do you have any questions ? Or would you like to advertise on this site ? Please contact me at sportsdork36@gmail.com.
Web Search and MISC!!!
 
Support my site!!
>Jordan Shoe SALE at Footlocker.com!
Save 15% on $75.  Use Code LKS178N4. Valid 8.5.07-9.1.07.
Who is worse??
Friday, July 13, 2007


Enough is enough? How much can they get away with. Blowhan has 2 DUI's, caught with cocaine, oh, but it is ok, she is a movie star! And lets not forget about dear old Brit, America's Pop Princess, she can do it all, shave her head and wear no panties! And sweet old Paris! She can do no wrong! Only had to serve a good 23 days in jail, she is changed ya know! My ass! What happened to these girls that used to be beautiful? Was it the money? Was it the fame? I blame the parents, they all needed to be smacked at a young age. As a father of two little girls (and a son) I will have my kids on lock down! I know my wife may of been a bit wild, but I will definitely use one of my father in laws punishments that my wife HATED!! He would actually take her door off the hinges, no privacy! She said it was the worst punishment of all :) Maybe if those parents would of punished them more instead of handing them a credit card, they would not be the way they are today.

How do you punish your kids? What are your thoughts on Lindsey Lohan, Britney Spears & Paris Hilton?

I wrote this for my wifey and her friends to have something to comment, love you.
posted by SportsDork36 @ 10:17 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At July 25, 2007 at 10:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ahhh, you had to bring up my dad taking my door off of my room!! LOL!!! Dad, Im sure you are going to read this and that was just WRONG!!! But it worked, and I deserved it huh? But you got to admit, I was such and ANGEL ;)

    I find it hard to believe for any one to say Paris Hilton is talented, where is here talent? What is her talent? She is nothing other than a name with a pretty face. She would be nothing if it was not for her PARENTS money. She is nothing and will always be nothing.

    Well Well... Lindsey she is a skank, I would really love to hang out with her one day, see what a typical day in her shoes would be, all her drugs, the types of STD's she probably has. This is a beginning of a downward sprial for that girl, and its terribly sad. I really do not see how she can get out of jail, lol. She will be someones bitch in there, dont drop the soap Lindsey!

    And Brit, poor Brit, what the hell happened to you! You were my favorite!!! Now you have no hair and that is just messed up!! I feel sorry for a person that is so popular and has every moment followed like she does, its no wonder she had a breakdown, I pinpoint it from the breakup with Justin Timberlake, lol. And her nasty husband K fed didnt help either, what the heck were you thinking!!! After all the things she has done and brought on herself, I still see a come back, she has too many fans and too many people are fascinated by her.. me... lol.

    Punishments for kids....I would punish my kids the same way I was punished, lol, No doors on their rooms if I was suspicius lol. Never EVER any Boys in there room, or vice versa. Passwords to all emails just for protection. And there will never ever be a myspace, not until the age of 18 lol.

     
  • At July 27, 2007 at 10:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah they are all kind of skanky, nice blog, good job.

     
  • At July 31, 2007 at 2:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Haha good idea for the blog - since all the sports blogs get these girls worked into me and tiffy's comments on them. Thats funny. I also loved Britney Spears and am so sad she has lost it. I never liked the other two skanks. I was a bad kid too but I grew out of it on my own - never had any real parenting or discipline at home. I guess this is what happens when u have too much money and power when you are young. paris hilton is a wiener-dog face. she is UGLY - I don't understand what anyone thinks is so great about her. I think they got way too much attention for being a little skanky so they became more and more skanky. Maybe if people cared as much about brains and talents as they do about drugs and sex, they'd be developing themselves in much better ways but hey - sex sells.

     
  • At August 1, 2007 at 11:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I just hope that Lindsey goes to jail, for at least a year. Seriously, how is she going to work her way out of this one??? Oh I am sure she will, but it is not right. I was listeing to the radio and I guess she claimed that the night of her second DUI that she was not driving the car, lol, and that the pants that the cocaine was found in, were not hers, WTF. Your BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!! DEAL WITH IT GIRL!!!!!!!!!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: SportsDork36
Home: IL, United States
About Me: I am a 30 year old sports nut. Think you know more than me, I will prove you wrong! I have a wonderful beautiful wife who I have been with for 8 years, married for almost 4. She is amazing. We have 3 beautiful children who are our world. I work in healthcare in the computer world. I have my associates in computer science, working towards my BS in management. I volunteer my free time as an assistant coach for highschool basketball, hope to be a head coach one day.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER