asdfasdf
ADS ADS ADS!!!
Question Or Comments
Do you have any questions ? Or would you like to advertise on this site ? Please contact me at sportsdork36@gmail.com.
Web Search and MISC!!!
 
Support my site!!
>Jordan Shoe SALE at Footlocker.com!
Save 15% on $75.  Use Code LKS178N4. Valid 8.5.07-9.1.07.
Question for you all about the Simpsons
Thursday, July 26, 2007
I was watching the news this weekend and was wondering what the hype was about the Simpsons. I tried to watch it when I was like 12 and I could never get into it. Bart has been saying the same lines since the show started. Lisa is just a whiney baby and Homer is annoying and there is nobody that is that dumb. If anyone out there could help my realize what is up with it let me know. Because I dont have a freakin Clue.

My the Force be with you!

Sportsdork36.
posted by SportsDork36 @ 7:47 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At July 30, 2007 at 8:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Are u serious? No - are u American?? The Simpsons is the best show on TV. It's been around how many years? That's because it is so good. It is one of the few "wholesome" family shows that is actually hilarious. They push the limits on humor (not as far as say South Park) but still are not trashy like the rest of television shows popular today. Bart got famous for a few lines but I don't remember the last time he said "Don't have a cow, man." The movie was the best I've seen in a long time. You are crazy!

     
  • At August 1, 2007 at 10:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Eh. I am also not a fan of the simpsons. Never something I have gotten in to. I have just never been in to any types of cartoons anyway. To me the Simpsons have crappy animation, and stupid catch phrases. I will say that I never gave the new movie a chance, never went and seen it, and probably wont see it until it is out in the movie store and wont rent it unless I am completly bored. And as far as humor. The times I had watched it, I can honestly say I had never busted out laughing at the show, I found it rather dry, but then again, havent watched it for years. I wouldnt call it a family show, I would say it is more of an adult show.

     
  • At August 3, 2007 at 8:14 AM, Blogger SportsDork36 said…

    They are a cartoon and not a very good one at that. This is something I dont want my kids watching. They are boring too. Puts me to sleep with the dry humor.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: SportsDork36
Home: IL, United States
About Me: I am a 30 year old sports nut. Think you know more than me, I will prove you wrong! I have a wonderful beautiful wife who I have been with for 8 years, married for almost 4. She is amazing. We have 3 beautiful children who are our world. I work in healthcare in the computer world. I have my associates in computer science, working towards my BS in management. I volunteer my free time as an assistant coach for highschool basketball, hope to be a head coach one day.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER