asdfasdf
ADS ADS ADS!!!
Question Or Comments
Do you have any questions ? Or would you like to advertise on this site ? Please contact me at sportsdork36@gmail.com.
Web Search and MISC!!!
 
Support my site!!
>Jordan Shoe SALE at Footlocker.com!
Save 15% on $75.  Use Code LKS178N4. Valid 8.5.07-9.1.07.
Boxer turners WWE Wrestler
Saturday, March 15, 2008
In a couple of weeks at Wrestlemania 24 boxer Floyd MayWeather Jr, will step in to the Wrestling ring against the 7 foot 1, 430 pound giant "The Big Show". I know that Wrestling is a written Script, but how far do these two really take it. Mayweather has already broken the Shows nose. Mayweather is also getting sum of 20 million dollars for the the appearance. Whe does fake become real. Is Mayweather going to work the crowd a little, while the big show chases him around the ring? Or will the Show lay him out cold?

I feel that nobody that has not wrestled before is worth 20 million dollars. I think that if they do make this even close to the main event, Vince McMahon is out of his mind. I would rather see the Rock come back and work the crowd than a boxer that is going to get is Ass beat by the golden boy Oscar De La Hoya in there next fight.

What is everyone Else's thoughts and opinions?

May the force be with you!

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by SportsDork36 @ 11:22 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: SportsDork36
Home: IL, United States
About Me: I am a 30 year old sports nut. Think you know more than me, I will prove you wrong! I have a wonderful beautiful wife who I have been with for 8 years, married for almost 4. She is amazing. We have 3 beautiful children who are our world. I work in healthcare in the computer world. I have my associates in computer science, working towards my BS in management. I volunteer my free time as an assistant coach for highschool basketball, hope to be a head coach one day.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER