asdfasdf
ADS ADS ADS!!!
Question Or Comments
Do you have any questions ? Or would you like to advertise on this site ? Please contact me at sportsdork36@gmail.com.
Web Search and MISC!!!
 
Support my site!!
>Jordan Shoe SALE at Footlocker.com!
Save 15% on $75.  Use Code LKS178N4. Valid 8.5.07-9.1.07.
Patriots filmed Steelers 4 times
Saturday, February 16, 2008
I would like to say now that the Pittsburgh Steelers have been cheated out of 2 superbowl rings that should be there's. The Patriots are a team that I fully disrespect. They cheated to win so they do not deserve any of ther superbowl rings. Sentor Spector stated the games that were filmed were the two AFC Title games and two regular season games. Tom Brady is not a great Quarterback in my book now cause he knew what defense was coming at him and was able to adjust and make himself look good. Proof is show in this year's superbowl, if the patriots had the Giants Signals that they would of won and Tom Brady would of hooked up with Randy Moss on more than once for a touchdown pass.

So to all of you out there that think Tom Brady is great, he is not, he is a liar and a cheater and does not deserve any of the rings that he has gotten.

May the force be with you!

Labels: , , , ,

posted by SportsDork36 @ 8:57 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: SportsDork36
Home: IL, United States
About Me: I am a 30 year old sports nut. Think you know more than me, I will prove you wrong! I have a wonderful beautiful wife who I have been with for 8 years, married for almost 4. She is amazing. We have 3 beautiful children who are our world. I work in healthcare in the computer world. I have my associates in computer science, working towards my BS in management. I volunteer my free time as an assistant coach for highschool basketball, hope to be a head coach one day.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER