asdfasdf
ADS ADS ADS!!!
Question Or Comments
Do you have any questions ? Or would you like to advertise on this site ? Please contact me at sportsdork36@gmail.com.
Web Search and MISC!!!
 
Support my site!!
>Jordan Shoe SALE at Footlocker.com!
Save 15% on $75.  Use Code LKS178N4. Valid 8.5.07-9.1.07.
Dwight Howard flew through the air with the greatest of ease
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Dwight Howard pulls out the Vitage Michael Jordan from the Free Throw line dunk to win the slam dunk contest. When did this turn into a fashion show? All the big names do not dunk anymore. I feel this is not even a contest it is an lets show what we can do. My Question is how would the players of today fend against the Great Dunkers of the Past? What if they made something out of the Dunk Conest? I would love to see the likes of Lebron James, Kobe Byrant, Vince Carter, now that would be something to watch. It would also draw up the rating for the NBA All Star Weekend. What does everyone else think?

Labels: , , , , , ,

posted by SportsDork36 @ 1:31 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At February 18, 2008 at 12:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Who knows what kind of dunks people back then could do now. All those dunks can now be done by Joe down the street. The creativity has really gotten so high.
    LeBron is a great power dunker, but I don't think he would do too god at a dunk competition. I am guessing that is why he hasn't even done one yet. As for Kobe and VC, that would awesome, but I am sure they can't get up like they could nearly 8 years ago, but I agree the young big names should of done it. I don't see why LeBron never even tried. I remember watching him in the high school dunk competition, but he won just cause of his status. His dunks just consisted of jumping as high as possible

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: SportsDork36
Home: IL, United States
About Me: I am a 30 year old sports nut. Think you know more than me, I will prove you wrong! I have a wonderful beautiful wife who I have been with for 8 years, married for almost 4. She is amazing. We have 3 beautiful children who are our world. I work in healthcare in the computer world. I have my associates in computer science, working towards my BS in management. I volunteer my free time as an assistant coach for highschool basketball, hope to be a head coach one day.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER