asdfasdf
ADS ADS ADS!!!
Question Or Comments
Do you have any questions ? Or would you like to advertise on this site ? Please contact me at sportsdork36@gmail.com.
Web Search and MISC!!!
 
Support my site!!
>Jordan Shoe SALE at Footlocker.com!
Save 15% on $75.  Use Code LKS178N4. Valid 8.5.07-9.1.07.
ESPN: Greatest Shooting Guards of all time!
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
As I was going through the sports news yesterday, I came across a poll at ESPN.com of the NBA Greatest Shooting Guards of all time. I would have to agree with the number one over all, I have some real arguments about the number 2. Here is the list of the top ten

10. Joe Dumars
9. Earl Monroe
8. "Pistol" Pete maravich
7. Reggie Miller
6. Clyde Drexler
5. Allen Iverson
4. George Gervin
3. Jerry West
2. Kobe Bryant
1. Michael Jordan

How can Kobe Byryant be rated number 2 and Reggie Miller and Clyde Drexler. I do not feel Kobe belongs in the top ten. Any one else out there that have any thoughts on this?

May the Force be with you

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

posted by SportsDork36 @ 1:54 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At March 25, 2008 at 10:29 PM, Blogger NotHatingJustSaying said…

    I can't stand kobe and I agree he may not be number 2 but he does deserve to be on the list. Unlike some guys on this list he did win more then a couple titles. But yea, Kobe is a hater.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: SportsDork36
Home: IL, United States
About Me: I am a 30 year old sports nut. Think you know more than me, I will prove you wrong! I have a wonderful beautiful wife who I have been with for 8 years, married for almost 4. She is amazing. We have 3 beautiful children who are our world. I work in healthcare in the computer world. I have my associates in computer science, working towards my BS in management. I volunteer my free time as an assistant coach for highschool basketball, hope to be a head coach one day.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER