asdfasdf
ADS ADS ADS!!!
Question Or Comments
Do you have any questions ? Or would you like to advertise on this site ? Please contact me at sportsdork36@gmail.com.
Web Search and MISC!!!
 
Support my site!!
>Jordan Shoe SALE at Footlocker.com!
Save 15% on $75.  Use Code LKS178N4. Valid 8.5.07-9.1.07.
NCAA basketball: It is Dancing Time.
Monday, March 10, 2008
One week from today the NCAA Brackets be ready for people to fill out. Money will be changing hands and the offices pools will be hot. I am going to run a bracket on ESPN.com for anyone that is interested. It will be free and it will be for bragging Rights. The more people that enter the better. So that I can get a tally on the number of people, please leave a comment if you are interested. I will post the Group Name and the password next Sunday Night. The more people I get the better.

Secondly, Going in with the NCAA what Teams does everyone think going to be number one seeds? Plus of the 4 which ones will not make it to the Final Four?

My Final Four Picks

1. Memphis
2. UCLA
3. North Carolina
4. Kansas

The only 2 of the 4 will make it to the final four. North Carolina and Memphis. They will not play in the championship game. Stay Tuned and join the group to find out what other picks I make.

May the Force be with you.

Labels: , , , , , ,

posted by SportsDork36 @ 1:45 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At March 17, 2008 at 11:16 AM, Blogger Ryan said…

    Well I have to agree with your final 4 picks with the exception that Texas could play some defense and knock off Memphis in the Elite 8 and or duke squeak past UCLA somehow in the Elite 8. All bets aside I like North Carolina to win the NCAA Championship this year. Why you ask? Well it's easy for me, Tyler Hansbrough. Enough said!!!

     
  • At March 17, 2008 at 2:25 PM, Blogger SportsDork36 said…

    Ryan~ I agree upsets could be big this week I do think NC is the team to the beat cause there bench is so deep. But if Memphis can make free thows that it will be Memphis that wins it all.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: SportsDork36
Home: IL, United States
About Me: I am a 30 year old sports nut. Think you know more than me, I will prove you wrong! I have a wonderful beautiful wife who I have been with for 8 years, married for almost 4. She is amazing. We have 3 beautiful children who are our world. I work in healthcare in the computer world. I have my associates in computer science, working towards my BS in management. I volunteer my free time as an assistant coach for highschool basketball, hope to be a head coach one day.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER