asdfasdf
ADS ADS ADS!!!
Question Or Comments
Do you have any questions ? Or would you like to advertise on this site ? Please contact me at sportsdork36@gmail.com.
Web Search and MISC!!!
 
Support my site!!
>Jordan Shoe SALE at Footlocker.com!
Save 15% on $75.  Use Code LKS178N4. Valid 8.5.07-9.1.07.
Turning Focus
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Now that the NFL Season is over it is time to turn my attention to a couple of other sports. First up will be Nascar Superbowl the Daytona 500. Stories leading into this race wil be how does Dale Earnhardt JR fitt in with his new team? Can Jimmy Johnson go out strong running for a 3rd year in a row? Is Tony Stewart ready to show everybody that he can be the face of Nascar? Lastly will Jeff Gordon come out of the closet?

NCAA Basketball is about to get really good really fast. Memphis is a team on a mission. They are lead by a point guard from Iliinois who is on his way to being a first round draft pick in the NBA. What I am really looking forward to is the Field of 64 to be picked. Question that can be answered is what Mid Major can make a run? Can Kansas finally get over the hump with all the talent? Which Coach is the first let go after the Season?

In the NBA the story to follow is does Shaq Oneal stay on a team that is not very good or is he traded to a team that is needing big man to get over the hump and win and NBA Title?

Until Next time May the Force be with you.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

posted by SportsDork36 @ 7:59 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: SportsDork36
Home: IL, United States
About Me: I am a 30 year old sports nut. Think you know more than me, I will prove you wrong! I have a wonderful beautiful wife who I have been with for 8 years, married for almost 4. She is amazing. We have 3 beautiful children who are our world. I work in healthcare in the computer world. I have my associates in computer science, working towards my BS in management. I volunteer my free time as an assistant coach for highschool basketball, hope to be a head coach one day.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER