asdfasdf
ADS ADS ADS!!!
Question Or Comments
Do you have any questions ? Or would you like to advertise on this site ? Please contact me at sportsdork36@gmail.com.
Web Search and MISC!!!
 
Support my site!!
>Jordan Shoe SALE at Footlocker.com!
Save 15% on $75.  Use Code LKS178N4. Valid 8.5.07-9.1.07.
NFL: Player Review. Chicago Bear Devin Hester!!!!!
Thursday, October 18, 2007

"Devin Hester returned a punt 106 yards, caught a 99-yard touchdown pass, kicked three field goals after Robbie Gould went down with a hamstring pull, and drove the team bus to the airport after the game when the driver fell ill after being bitten by a rabid Philadelphia dog, leading the Bears to a 23-20 victory over the Eagles."


This is a quote is from a writer that is picking the bears to beat philly this weekend. I would have to agree with him. Devin Hester can do it all. He has returned a kickoff or a punt for a towndown 8 times in his two year career. He was drafted out of Miami by the Chicago Bears in 2006. He a Pro bowler in his rookie season as a kick returner.


This Season he is playing on the offensive side of the ball as a Wide Receiver. He could also line up at QB,RB and even Tight end. He is the first player in Madden history to have a speed of 100. He also wears a magically number 23 in Chicago.


Could he take the bears to the next level with all his talent? Is he the next coming of Prime Time Deion Sanders? What punt returner/kick off returner would you rate that is better than him?

Labels: , , , , , ,

posted by SportsDork36 @ 12:52 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: SportsDork36
Home: IL, United States
About Me: I am a 30 year old sports nut. Think you know more than me, I will prove you wrong! I have a wonderful beautiful wife who I have been with for 8 years, married for almost 4. She is amazing. We have 3 beautiful children who are our world. I work in healthcare in the computer world. I have my associates in computer science, working towards my BS in management. I volunteer my free time as an assistant coach for highschool basketball, hope to be a head coach one day.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER