asdfasdf
ADS ADS ADS!!!
Question Or Comments
Do you have any questions ? Or would you like to advertise on this site ? Please contact me at sportsdork36@gmail.com.
Web Search and MISC!!!
 
Support my site!!
>Jordan Shoe SALE at Footlocker.com!
Save 15% on $75.  Use Code LKS178N4. Valid 8.5.07-9.1.07.
MLB: Wow was I wrong.
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
When I made my playoff predication a couple of weeks ago I really felt the cubs and Yankees were the team to beat. Boy was I wrong. I feel that since the Colorado Rockies are the hottest team in baseball. Any team that has won 20 of there last 21 games is a hot team. They have tied for the best record after 2 rounds with going 7 and 0. The question I have is how do they over come the 8 day lay off? I think they will they were not picked to win everything and they are close to winning it all. What ever American league team they play, I think they can beat them. So I am going to restate my claim. Rockies over Indians in 6. Man my brother is going to kill me LOL.

Labels: , , ,

posted by SportsDork36 @ 7:41 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: SportsDork36
Home: IL, United States
About Me: I am a 30 year old sports nut. Think you know more than me, I will prove you wrong! I have a wonderful beautiful wife who I have been with for 8 years, married for almost 4. She is amazing. We have 3 beautiful children who are our world. I work in healthcare in the computer world. I have my associates in computer science, working towards my BS in management. I volunteer my free time as an assistant coach for highschool basketball, hope to be a head coach one day.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER