asdfasdf
ADS ADS ADS!!!
Question Or Comments
Do you have any questions ? Or would you like to advertise on this site ? Please contact me at sportsdork36@gmail.com.
Web Search and MISC!!!
 
Support my site!!
>Jordan Shoe SALE at Footlocker.com!
Save 15% on $75.  Use Code LKS178N4. Valid 8.5.07-9.1.07.
Here we Go Steelers. He we go!
Monday, October 15, 2007
After watching the Dallas Cowboys make Tom Brady and the New England Patriots make mistakes and turn the ball over yesterday. I have come to the Conclusion that it is going to take a great Defense to beat them. What I mean is if the defense can get to Tom Brady then the wheels will fall off. Yesterday the way Dallas scored was by the defense making plays. One other thing that I noticed that if you keep there offense off the field long enough you can wear down there Defense. Everybody is saying they are going to go undefeated and win the Superbowl. I am one that even said they are going to win the Superbowl. But, I do not think they will go undefeated. The Team that will beat them will be the Pittsburgh Steelers on December 9th.

I feel that the Steelers have all the tools to beat them. They have the BEST Defense in the league. They are able to Run the ball and use the clock. Plus, they have a QB that is a great leader and he has done it before, by beating them in 2004 when they won 18 games straight.

I know I am crazy thinking this. But I am jumping back on the Bus to go to the Superbowl with the steelers. Ben Roethlisberger is leading the way. So watch out cause here we come. Does anyone out there think it will be someone else that beats the Patriots? Do you think they will go undefeated? Also, do think Brady breaks Peyton Manning's Record of 49 TD Passes?

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by SportsDork36 @ 9:26 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: SportsDork36
Home: IL, United States
About Me: I am a 30 year old sports nut. Think you know more than me, I will prove you wrong! I have a wonderful beautiful wife who I have been with for 8 years, married for almost 4. She is amazing. We have 3 beautiful children who are our world. I work in healthcare in the computer world. I have my associates in computer science, working towards my BS in management. I volunteer my free time as an assistant coach for highschool basketball, hope to be a head coach one day.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER