asdfasdf
ADS ADS ADS!!!
Question Or Comments
Do you have any questions ? Or would you like to advertise on this site ? Please contact me at sportsdork36@gmail.com.
Web Search and MISC!!!
 
Support my site!!
>Jordan Shoe SALE at Footlocker.com!
Save 15% on $75.  Use Code LKS178N4. Valid 8.5.07-9.1.07.
NCAA: All Tourney Weekend 1.
Monday, March 24, 2008
After the first weekend what players did you think are worthy of of being on the All Tourney Team Weekend 1? I am not going to pick them by the players I expected to play well, but I will pick them by the players that out shined everyone else on the court.

1st team.
1. Stephen Curry- Davidson
2. Derrick Rose- Memphis
3. Courtney Lee- Western Kentucky
4.Brook Lopez- Standford
5. Michael Beasley- Kansas State.

Labels: , , , ,

posted by SportsDork36 @ 2:38 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At April 2, 2008 at 12:33 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    HI ,
    Increase your revenue 100% of your blog bye converting into free website.
    Convert your blog "yourname.blogspot.com" to www.yourname.com completely free.
    Become proud owner of the (.com) own site .
    we provide you free website+ free web hosting + list of your choice of
    scripts like(blog scripts,CMS scripts, forums scripts and may scripts)
    all the above services are absolutely free.
    You can also start earning money from your blog by referring your friends.
    Please visit www.hyperwebenable.com for more info.
    regards
    www.hyperwebenable.com

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: SportsDork36
Home: IL, United States
About Me: I am a 30 year old sports nut. Think you know more than me, I will prove you wrong! I have a wonderful beautiful wife who I have been with for 8 years, married for almost 4. She is amazing. We have 3 beautiful children who are our world. I work in healthcare in the computer world. I have my associates in computer science, working towards my BS in management. I volunteer my free time as an assistant coach for highschool basketball, hope to be a head coach one day.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER