asdfasdf
ADS ADS ADS!!!
Question Or Comments
Do you have any questions ? Or would you like to advertise on this site ? Please contact me at sportsdork36@gmail.com.
Web Search and MISC!!!
 
Support my site!!
>Jordan Shoe SALE at Footlocker.com!
Save 15% on $75.  Use Code LKS178N4. Valid 8.5.07-9.1.07.
Inside the NFL
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
The NFL Season is now 7 weeks old so it is time to look at the teams that do not have very good records and decide if they are going to keep there coach's or fire them and which will keep t here jobs.

Coaches on the Hot Seat:

ST Louis Rams: Record 0-7 the rams were supposed to compete for the division this year. THe only thing they will be completing for is who is going to lose the most games.
Coach: Scott Linehan, I do not think he will make it much farther with the losing record.

Miami Dolphins: Record 0-7 the dolphins are a team that is still trying to find there Identiy. They have a depleated back field. A young qb and and Old Defense.
Coach: Cam Cameron should be fired for such a sorry performance.

On the Bubble:

New York Jets: Record 1-6 the jets were supposed to be a playoff team again this year. They were just missing a running back. No body in new york can produce.
Coach: Eric Mangini will be allowed to stick at least one more year to turn it around.

Philadelphia Eagles: Record 2-4 A team that almost everybody said that they could have the tools to go to the superbowl. They have lost some close games that they really should of won.
Coach: Andy Reid with the off field trouble of his sons I feel that he has one foot out the door.

So there are the four teams I feel will be making a coaching change? Is there an others that you can think of? Or do you think I am crazy for saying these are the 4 on the hot seat.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

posted by SportsDork36 @ 11:35 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: SportsDork36
Home: IL, United States
About Me: I am a 30 year old sports nut. Think you know more than me, I will prove you wrong! I have a wonderful beautiful wife who I have been with for 8 years, married for almost 4. She is amazing. We have 3 beautiful children who are our world. I work in healthcare in the computer world. I have my associates in computer science, working towards my BS in management. I volunteer my free time as an assistant coach for highschool basketball, hope to be a head coach one day.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER