asdfasdf
ADS ADS ADS!!!
Question Or Comments
Do you have any questions ? Or would you like to advertise on this site ? Please contact me at sportsdork36@gmail.com.
Web Search and MISC!!!
 
Support my site!!
>Jordan Shoe SALE at Footlocker.com!
Save 15% on $75.  Use Code LKS178N4. Valid 8.5.07-9.1.07.
Words that you Cannot Take back!!
Friday, October 19, 2007
Has there ever been a time in your life were you had an argument with a friend or a family member, not knowing that this would be the last time you talk to them? Could you imagine the families that this happen to on September 11, 2001. The grief that the families are still going through. Some families are not able to function correctly, Some have been able to but they would never be the same.


In the movie "Reign Over Me" Adam Sandler plays a character that goes into deep depression after losing his family, who were on one of the planes that hit the World Trade Center. He run into his room mate from college who start helping get out of this depression. To me this moving was really moving. I could never imagine my life without my family. I don't want to give the whole movie away but depression is curable inf you let it be.

So How do you handle depression? Is there a way to over come the death of someone that you were mad at and they passed away?

Labels: , , , ,

posted by SportsDork36 @ 9:13 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At October 19, 2007 at 3:44 PM, Blogger ChrissyJo said…

    I just saw this movie and was gonna do a post on it combined with Click, which has a somewhat similar theme but you beat me :) .I cried like three times during that movie. They are definitely good reminders to not leave angry because in both he did that right before a loved one died. Writing helped me with depression, meds weren't too bad either. Things like this though I don't think are a med issue, just something you need to work through in your mind - heal with time.

     
  • At October 25, 2007 at 11:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Tell me about depression it is not curable but there are things out there to help people get through all the tough times and make them normal again I am one of them ststistics. It took me 2 yrs to even accept the fact that I was suffering from depression and anxiety but who knows. some people out ther don't ask for help and do something more drastic. I'm just glad that I decided to get help when I did or who knows what may have happened.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: SportsDork36
Home: IL, United States
About Me: I am a 30 year old sports nut. Think you know more than me, I will prove you wrong! I have a wonderful beautiful wife who I have been with for 8 years, married for almost 4. She is amazing. We have 3 beautiful children who are our world. I work in healthcare in the computer world. I have my associates in computer science, working towards my BS in management. I volunteer my free time as an assistant coach for highschool basketball, hope to be a head coach one day.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER