asdfasdf
ADS ADS ADS!!!
Question Or Comments
Do you have any questions ? Or would you like to advertise on this site ? Please contact me at sportsdork36@gmail.com.
Web Search and MISC!!!
 
Support my site!!
>Jordan Shoe SALE at Footlocker.com!
Save 15% on $75.  Use Code LKS178N4. Valid 8.5.07-9.1.07.
Randy Moss: Simply Amazing.
Monday, December 10, 2007
Randy Moss has now been in the league for 9 seasons now. He was drafted by the Minnesota Viking in 1998. He was considered a troubled player coming out of college, he was passed up by 20 other teams. In Minnesota, Cris Carter took him under his wing and taught him the lessons of the league. He was named Rookie of the Year and selected to the Pro Bowl. He was traded to the Oakland Raiders in 2005. He did not do anything there but cause trouble cause they were a bad team. In 2007 he was traded to the New England Patriots were he has made Tom Brady look great. Moss is going to surpass the record for the most TD's caught in an season. He has even helped take a team to a 13 and 0 record and lead the team to a Superbowl. Randy Moss in my book is this year's MVP. He is amazing and can do it all. He is not scared to do anything. Terrell Owens always talks how great he is but TO has Nothing on Moss. He will go down as the greatest Wide Receiver of all time. Anyone out there agree? or even Disagree? Why?

Labels: , , , , , , ,

posted by SportsDork36 @ 1:49 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: SportsDork36
Home: IL, United States
About Me: I am a 30 year old sports nut. Think you know more than me, I will prove you wrong! I have a wonderful beautiful wife who I have been with for 8 years, married for almost 4. She is amazing. We have 3 beautiful children who are our world. I work in healthcare in the computer world. I have my associates in computer science, working towards my BS in management. I volunteer my free time as an assistant coach for highschool basketball, hope to be a head coach one day.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER