asdfasdf
ADS ADS ADS!!!
Question Or Comments
Do you have any questions ? Or would you like to advertise on this site ? Please contact me at sportsdork36@gmail.com.
Web Search and MISC!!!
 
Support my site!!
>Jordan Shoe SALE at Footlocker.com!
Save 15% on $75.  Use Code LKS178N4. Valid 8.5.07-9.1.07.
Week 14 Picks.
Friday, December 7, 2007
I am now 28 and 37 I really need to be put out of my misery. Last week I went 2 and 3.This is my week. I am going to pick games I feel are going to be great. No I am not counting the Redskins wins over Da Bears. I can still end up over 500 with some picks being right. This Week MVP award goes to Luke McNown for the great win over the Saints.

I am starting a new thing this week it is for a team that had High hopes and have played awful. The award is called the "Wait Until Next Year Award." Since I am so close to Chitown the first person to get the award is the Chicago Bears. The are coming off a superbowl lose with not a solid running game, not a solid passing game and no go to Wide Receiver. Devin Hester can only do so much. I think it is time to think to the future and go with Cade Mc I mean Kyle Orton.

Week 14 picks

Giants over Eagles
Cardinal over Seahawks
Vikings over 49ers
Browns over Jets

Upset of the week
Steelers over Patriots I am Garuteeing this game.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

posted by SportsDork36 @ 12:38 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At December 7, 2007 at 9:37 PM, Blogger billyjacksblog said…

    Hey!
    This is Billy Jack from billyjacksblog, and I just dropped by to see what's shakin over here. You have a great blog! I really enjoyed looking it over and I will be coming back. By the way, I think you're wrong about Pittsburgh upsetting New England. Pittsburgh has proven over the last several weeks that they are the most overrated team in the AFC. But, that's why they play the game, right? Thanks again for your blog

     
  • At December 10, 2007 at 6:58 AM, Blogger SportsDork36 said…

    Thanks for stopping by. I really appreciate it. I thought the Steelers had a chance up until the 2nd half. "We were who we thought they were." as Dennis Green. The Steelers will get there revenge in the playoffs.

     
  • At December 10, 2007 at 8:24 AM, Blogger ChrissyJo said…

    This is why you don't guarantee a win.. then u have to put your foot in your mouth, lol. Jono joined a bball league and was laughing cuz they had to play a bunch of old guys - a bunch of old guys that smoked them! I was really pulling for the steelers yesterday. Someone has to stop the patriots!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: SportsDork36
Home: IL, United States
About Me: I am a 30 year old sports nut. Think you know more than me, I will prove you wrong! I have a wonderful beautiful wife who I have been with for 8 years, married for almost 4. She is amazing. We have 3 beautiful children who are our world. I work in healthcare in the computer world. I have my associates in computer science, working towards my BS in management. I volunteer my free time as an assistant coach for highschool basketball, hope to be a head coach one day.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER