asdfasdf
ADS ADS ADS!!!
Question Or Comments
Do you have any questions ? Or would you like to advertise on this site ? Please contact me at sportsdork36@gmail.com.
Web Search and MISC!!!
 
Support my site!!
>Jordan Shoe SALE at Footlocker.com!
Save 15% on $75.  Use Code LKS178N4. Valid 8.5.07-9.1.07.
Heisman Time!!!!
Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Here are the 10 players I listed at the beginning of the year of the Heisman Hopefuls:


1. John David Booty, USC

2. Darren McFadden, Arkansas

3. Steve Slaton, West Virginia

4. Colt Brennan, Hawaii

5. Ray Rice, Rutgers

6. Brian Brohm, Louisville

7. Mike Hart, Michigan

8. Pat White, West Virginia

9. Tim Tebow, Florida

10. Jonathan Stewart, Oregon


I am going to have to go with Dareen McFadden, he is amazing. He is a play maker. I would like to see Colt Brennan get it, but he has not gotten any recognition. Which player are you looking forward to win the Heisman?

Labels: , , , , , , ,

posted by SportsDork36 @ 11:11 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At December 5, 2007 at 3:18 PM, Blogger h said…

    Congrats on your foresight in picking Tebow at the START of the year. Few did.

    Why would you want a convicted criminal like Brennan win it? He's had TWO MORE arrests since the incident cited below:

    On January 28, 2004, Brennan entered the dorm room of a University of Colorado coed uninvited and, according to the coed "exposed himself and fondled her."[2] Brennan, who was intoxicated at the time of the incident, was arrested and eventually pleaded guilty to charges of burglary and trespassing, but a guilty verdict for unlawful sexual contact was vacated by the court for lack of evidence. [1] After the incident, which was caught up in the middle of the time when CU was flooded with other accusations of sex crimes

     
  • At December 6, 2007 at 5:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Colt Brennan - 131 touchdown passes, 23 NCAA records, only undefeated team in America. Who else can say that? How can Colt Brennan not win the Heisman? If you are skeptical, I challenge you to watch last week's Hawaii Vs Washington. Colt is incredible. You might become a believer.

     
  • At December 7, 2007 at 9:13 AM, Blogger SportsDork36 said…

    Artfulsub~ I was unawre of the charges against Brennan. I feel Tebow is an Great Player but I still feel that Darren McFadden is going to win it and be a ton in the NFL.

    Anonymous~ I did see the highlights of that game and was impressed with the way he plays. He gained alot of respect from me when he showed props to Sean Taylor.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: SportsDork36
Home: IL, United States
About Me: I am a 30 year old sports nut. Think you know more than me, I will prove you wrong! I have a wonderful beautiful wife who I have been with for 8 years, married for almost 4. She is amazing. We have 3 beautiful children who are our world. I work in healthcare in the computer world. I have my associates in computer science, working towards my BS in management. I volunteer my free time as an assistant coach for highschool basketball, hope to be a head coach one day.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER