asdfasdf
ADS ADS ADS!!!
Question Or Comments
Do you have any questions ? Or would you like to advertise on this site ? Please contact me at sportsdork36@gmail.com.
Web Search and MISC!!!
 
Support my site!!
>Jordan Shoe SALE at Footlocker.com!
Save 15% on $75.  Use Code LKS178N4. Valid 8.5.07-9.1.07.
Welcome to Week 9!!
Friday, November 2, 2007
I need some serious help to get out of the funk I am in. Last week I went 3 and 2, bring my over all record to 18 and 23. I really need some luck this week. The Game of the week is the Patriots and the Colts. Even though I do not like either team I will be watching the game. MVP For week 8 is Drew Brees with the New Orleans Saints. He final has the team back on track.



Week 8 Picks



Patriots OVer Colts

Steelers OVer Ravens

Packers OVer Chiefs

Cardinals Over Bucs



Upset of the week



Raiders over Texans.

Labels: , , , ,

posted by SportsDork36 @ 2:38 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At November 2, 2007 at 9:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Pats over the Colts, not sure about that pick but I like the others.

    Your upset is a little controversial as well, Oakland is certainly inept but Houston has no offense currently and Schaub is out this week.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: SportsDork36
Home: IL, United States
About Me: I am a 30 year old sports nut. Think you know more than me, I will prove you wrong! I have a wonderful beautiful wife who I have been with for 8 years, married for almost 4. She is amazing. We have 3 beautiful children who are our world. I work in healthcare in the computer world. I have my associates in computer science, working towards my BS in management. I volunteer my free time as an assistant coach for highschool basketball, hope to be a head coach one day.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER