asdfasdf
ADS ADS ADS!!!
Question Or Comments
Do you have any questions ? Or would you like to advertise on this site ? Please contact me at sportsdork36@gmail.com.
Web Search and MISC!!!
 
Support my site!!
>Jordan Shoe SALE at Footlocker.com!
Save 15% on $75.  Use Code LKS178N4. Valid 8.5.07-9.1.07.
NFL Week 10 Picks!
Friday, November 9, 2007
Seven weeks of the Season left and there is still One team that is Undefeated. The New England Patriots played a sluggish game last week and still one. I give my props to them for having 140 plus penalty yards and they are still able to pull out the Win. Now the Question come can they pull out an undefeated season? I do not think they can. Remember I said it first here, in the week 10 pick that on December 9th, when the Pittsburgh Steelers go to New England, the Patriots will lose there first game of the season. That WILL be my upset for that week.

I know it is a little past mid season, but I am going to give my mid season MVP, The winner if the season ended today is Randy Moss of the New England Patriots. If the Pittsburgh Steelers would of been 8 and 0 instead of 6 and 2 the mid season MVP would be Ben Roethlisberger. Shot out to the Week 9 MVP Adrian Peterson of the Minnesota Vikings, Set the all time Rushing record with 296 yards in one game. I had a pretty good week last week going 3 wins and 2 loses bringing my overall record too 20 wins and 25

Week 10 Picks

Redskins over Eagles
Giants over Cowboys
Chargers over Colts
Steelers over Browns

Upset of the week
Vikings over Packers

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

posted by SportsDork36 @ 1:20 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At November 9, 2007 at 4:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I agree with almost everything you have said except that the Patriots will defeat the Steelers. Sorry...

    The Pats are on a mission and will go undefeated.

     
  • At November 10, 2007 at 11:34 PM, Blogger SportsDork36 said…

    Jay~ I am sorry but it is going to be a while for a team to go undefeated. I just want everyone out there to know that you heard it here first. Dec 9th Ben Roethlisberger and the Steelers show the Pat's what a Real team is. I predict Steelers Wreck Shop and destory the Pat's. Moss wont be a factor.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: SportsDork36
Home: IL, United States
About Me: I am a 30 year old sports nut. Think you know more than me, I will prove you wrong! I have a wonderful beautiful wife who I have been with for 8 years, married for almost 4. She is amazing. We have 3 beautiful children who are our world. I work in healthcare in the computer world. I have my associates in computer science, working towards my BS in management. I volunteer my free time as an assistant coach for highschool basketball, hope to be a head coach one day.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER